1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG comic- the adventure of meow

Discussion in 'Art' started by xiaojin67, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

I'm not very sure how you handle requests, or the sorts, but you seem the be the only one who can draw the KAG characters in better detail, or atleast, that I've seen, so what I am here to request, is, a drawing of the KAG Knight with a front shot and side shot, as realistic (as in, relating to the KAG knight.) and evenly proportioned (I'll use these for reference so they need to match up on both sides) that you can.

The reason I ask this is because I'm a 3D Artist, modeler to be more specific, and I need practice with humans so I would love a chance to model the knight from KAG but the main problem with this is a lack of reference. You're an amazing artist and from what I've seen you're able to capture the image of the KAG knight really well, so I'd love a chance to get a reference from you.

Here's a link to my thread here,https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/eeshtons-3d-models.5115/, I stopped updating it because I got involved in a more serious project, but now I have some free time and would love to take this on! (The human in the image is about a year old at this point, so you can ignore it if it makes you feel better!) I can completely understand if you don't want to do this for free, a lot of good artists do requests for money, but sadly, I am but a mere child! I have no money. :(

MooCowMan and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  2. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Well that's good than because I'm in the Southern Hemisphere. :P

3. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Oh my freaking god these are so awesome! Keep up the good work, omg you are so talented. :) :thumbs_up:

Froghead48 likes this.
  4. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I made Oink's head ;) Pic here:[​IMG]

5. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

also include that one hat hoot wears that appears in the comic i can not find on the forum, it alludes me but can be found on the devlog http://devlog.kag2d.com/

6. baracos

baracos Shipwright

"It's not THAT Jin" :QQ:
    So... Which one is it? :)
    By the way, for the comics, could you try to make a comic about the fast respawns in game? It would be nice to have like 1000000 Oniks one the floor :)

7. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Do Moo next?

8. thanedoorin

thanedoorin Catapult Fodder

This comic is so good it made me cry.
    It made me cry manly dwarf tears.

9. Raul

Raul Builder Stabber

Yeah, the comic is pretty great! I absolutely love the solo Hoot pic you posted a few pages back, Jin. You are an amazing artist.

Arcite likes this.
  10. evol_nomad

evol_nomad Bison Rider

so let me get this straight
    Hoots the archer
    Wolfs epic knight
    Oinks a builder
    I don't know what the other guys name.
    Anyways you should get another archer to join WILD and make Hoot fall in love with him and make one of them ↑ jealous causing outbreak and stuff. ;)
    Awesome comics hope you continue :D

11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

She has whatever option she wants, I just figured she'd be more likely to want play as her in-comic avatar. I'm not even sure if she's interested but the offer is there.

xChapx likes this.
  12. thanedoorin

thanedoorin Catapult Fodder

I wish there were more dwarves in KAG2d.
    Perhaps we can see a dwarf in Meow's adventures? Yes please q.q

Villekille707 likes this.
  13. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Wow! these are great! keep up the good work!

14. xiaojin67

xiaojin67 King's Entertainer Tester

hi Geti, :B): , i saw your post, cool stuff! i would love to get a customized avatar, although not if it's not changable, i don't want to be "stuck" with the same head for a long time. in fact, i change my in game avatar pretty often:migrant:

so if it's possible in the long term, then sure, if it's not, then don't worry about it, i don't play well when i get attention anyways.....(in-game: random dude: hi xiao! i saw your comics, me: all happy and flattered, and start failing at game)

as to what the head would be, i don't play like Hoot or as Hoot. Hoot is a character, not me. i like cats, i prefer a cat head with a beard or a hat or a bow tie or something, lol

15. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Cat with Hat. NOT DOCTOR SEUSS. :eek:
    [​IMG]

16. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

Nice comics, but where's the bomb throwing, ledge breaking and tower collapsing action?

Edit: Not to go all request, but it would be awesome to see a comic of a knight throwing a bomb into a tower where archers are holding the door open, then it collapsing on top of them when said bomb explodes!

17. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

You could still change your head,MM has for some screenies/videos I believe.
    Make a new rule that people may not give Xiaojin67 attention in game?

18. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Sorry man, but that just sounds like Reverse Psychology to the majority of people that play this game. And me.

Besides, now we know that she's a girl. :p

19. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I know the feeling re: attention - I play under alts most of the time so I don't have to deal with the 100s of questions about whats coming out when when I just want to play.

Cat head thing it is then, I'll put it on the list of "stuff that needs doing". We'll likely have sorted out the not-able-to-change-from-unique-heads issue by the time it's implemented so you wont be stuck with it.

Aeroblitzer, VanHuek, vampo and 14 others like this.
  20. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

Is your second account premium? Did you buy it haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.