1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Custom Title (FREE)

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Fried_Knights, Jan 29, 2013.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Yeah yeah when you donate you get a custom title maybe we should make it when you login into kag forums you get to write what you want but as when you donate you get a banner but when you haven't donated you just get a customized title of your choice

This is locate under the signature bar

I also have an idea for a new banner under your name if you own a server it says
    Server Owner

This is to get and hopefully make more people make server as we get more and more kag players. Yeah this might take the purpose of donating away but I think it's a good idea
    So here are the banners you can get with m updates version

Server owner
    KAG Guard
    KAG staff
    Forum Donator

Hope you think this is good also if you donate you still keep the custom signature

Cheers
    Fried_Builder

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Anyone can put custom banners in their signatures. :huh?:

3. I ment where you have knight slayer flag runner etc

4. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think what he's trying to say is that you should be able to change your title even without donating. Instead of getting that ability after donating you either get a small picture under your title saying you donated or some other kind of banner on that user information area.

cypy likes this.
  5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to forum and wiki

Can't really say I agree with this idea. If we had ranked servers and your server was above a certian rank, then it might be worth considering, but right now anyone can make a server and it doesn't even have to be good. And besides if you want to advertise your server, you can still put a kag link in your sig. You don't need a banner to be known as a server owner, if you make a thread in the server directory.

As far as them getting custom titles, also probably not happening.

6. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Tbh, this seems like an attempt to get something unique under your username without paying anything to the devs (buying KAG Premium) or people maintaining this forum (Forum donation).

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

There are so many servers that we'd just be flooded with server owners, flaunting their banners as status symbols. It's not really needed, anyway, because they'll have a bloody great server with their name on to get them recognised.

In regards to the custom title, it seems silly to suggest it being a free option; currently, that is the single best perk of donating, and opening it up to everyone removes the value of donation, other than the warm fuzzy feeling inside.

8. garrettlew

garrettlew Horde Gibber
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I'm sorry if this has been said before and i believe this is the right place but when you donate and get your custom title does it last forever or only the amount of time that you bought. Again I'm deeply sorry for wasting anyone's time if this has been said before.
    ~garrettlew

9. It's ok man I think it's permanent I'm not sure on that one

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I think it is permanent.

11. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

you can change it as many times as you like during six or twelve months depending on how much you donated. Once that time runs out, you will keep the title you set last.

12. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

The only permantent thing is the ribbon.
    Your custom title changes to standard one that's dictated by the number of your posts once the time runs out.
    In order to maintain a custom title you have to donate every 6 to 12 months, depending on the amount of money you donate.

13. garrettlew

garrettlew Horde Gibber
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Ok thanks guys but um... who should i believe?

14. ilaks

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Speaking as someone who has access to the controls for setting a custom title, ilaks is correct. ;)

16. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Both of them. They're talking about different things. The custom title is only active during the limited period, the ribbon is forever.

17. ilaks

That's what I wrote.
    Dnmr was implying that you keep both the title and the ribbon. Atleast that's how it can be interpreted;

dnmr likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97