1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Download

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ghozt, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I recently re-downloaded KAG.
    I was prompted about installing Babylon or some random crap.
    I would like to know why?

Is it a hack because I know it is a virus, my mate has it and it stuffs up their search engine.
    Also it came up with prompts towards some other search engine, last time I downloaded KAG it was not there.

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

i'm pretty sure this is what is in the installer (i could be wrong) that bugs people to install random stuff: http://www.opencandy.com/faqs/

all the stuff is safe, but i personally wouldn't install some of the programs as most of them are just annoying toolbars that are retarded to uninstall.

Ghozt likes this.
  3. kuba210

kuba210 Shark Slayer

its most surly in the installer when you install the game the proess it says that it will install it but what you should do is to click i do not want to install the bablon tool bar and to delete you go search *or RUN on XP*
    then go %appdata% then delet the bablon file arfer that you Go to you e extentions then delete babylon on goole chrom you go in histry then there should be a extenton to the left

Hope helped :D

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We are going to be removing opencandy from the windows installer

Froghead48, kuba210 and Downburst like this.
  5. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Hello I have another problem on google chrome I went on the website 'Download King Athur's Gold' then my computer is 'Windows' so i clicked 'Download window's' then it comes up at the bottom and says '3 days' Im not waiting that long!.I deleted it because I was glitching so bad and flying and getting random stuff.

6. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Was anyone else using the internet that day? :P When I download torrents the download time goes from 3years-7weeks-2days-1hour sometimes. I'd just leave it open, it couldn't take THAT long...

7. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Yeah then I waited that long then it says installing package is not avanble and all this shit :(.

8. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Your best bet is to just leave it. Don't worry about what it says. It is a tad strange, but just leave it overnight and it will be done when you wake up.

I see you are having a bit of trouble with this, if worst comes to worst you could maybe get an official to upload it somewhere else for a short amount of time.

9. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Yeah I'm thinking of sneaking onto my mum's computer downloading new version then put it on USB stick then put it on my computer would that work should i take the rest of my life xD?.:P