1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG KAG has stopped working. How to fix this???

Discussion in 'Help' started by Remulux, Mar 6, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Remulux

Remulux Bison Rider

Hello I have problem with KAG Gold, when I click play I getting error KAG has stopped working.
    I see there is problem with Juxta.dll.

Its possible to download irrlicht.dll file? I read more similar topics and this file help some people.

I upload error report too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2015 ---
    Nobody know how to fix this?

Attached Files:

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hmm, I dunno how to read the crash logs - any chance of uploading your Console.txt located in KAG/Logs/ or are they the same as app.txt? Are your graphics drivers up to date? Have you had any issues running KAG in the past (if you have run it in the past).

Try deleting KAG and reinstalling as the dll file should come with KAG when you install it. There are sites available that do allow you to download DLL files, but I would suggest reinstalling first.

You can also delete KAG/App/Version.txt and run the "Forceupdate.bat" file which should check to see if you're missing files and download anything that may be missing.

I'm pretty sure you're missing files and reinstall/updating will fix your issue. Post here if you continue to have issues =)

Noburu likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey