1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG + KAW = ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atthetta, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

KAG is probably worth over a couple thousand dollars.

As I said, you need to own rights to start a kickstarter campaign. If you do it without the rights you either will get refused directly by KS or any other crowdfunding website or then it can get shut down in less than a day by THD.

One sentence and half of the community welcomes you that way.
    Spam 2 more threads about KAG2 after being told you shouldn't and you get banned.

I'm fairly sure no one cares about KAW, because no one is interested in another game's gameplay.

They are indie developers. Also they are humans. You don't realize how tedious working over a legacy engine from 2000s on the same game for 5 years is.

Grab a C++ IDE, heck, you could even try in Java, or with Unity. Take some library like SFML2 or LibGDX, then make a prototype that is undoubtedly superior to KAG. Prove everyone telling you you can't do it wrong.
    Heck, you still could learn some angelscript and implement your ideas as a mod, as I said already.

Whatever, I tried. Considering you insult half of the forum again, the thread will get closed again.

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

How are you going to get a lot of support here?
    Clearly everything you have tried has not worked.

BarsukEughen555 and asger75 like this.
  3. asger75

asger75 Haxor

insulting this community won't get you support.
    please don't answer this by calling me retarded, you'll just prove my point

BarsukEughen555 and Vamist like this.
  4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked for reasons that shouldn't require any explanation.

Just in case someone doesn't understand said reasons: flaming and general just outright bad behaviour were the mainreasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.