1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Mafia - Mafia Victory

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Tiruin, Feb 2, 2014.

1. One more left! :D

As a note-given that I'm really unused to KAG PM'ing (conversation types..I guess the starter has the power to add people, right?) I'll...be PM'ing that way. Scum get the regular quicktopic in their conversation.

All questions regarding your role/faction or anything to the game can be sent to me in that conversation. If any stuffs need to be taken of note by the mod (technically me and not these nice global moderators), then bold my name and type it out. :)

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Pm is simples, as long as you don't change any of the settings when you start the pm, others in it won't be able to add any new dudes, but you will.

3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm in ;)

4. Game starting in a fortnight.

Edit: Wherein days pass by like hours.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2014 ---
    Seventh hour 'fore dawn, and we sailed off with our crew of no less than fourty. We had set sail in the time before light reached the guard's eyes, and the time when word began to spread. A score's work was put all into this effort, and I was glad after weeks of worry to see it afoot. Emphasis on my crew, most of the freethinkers of the lands and seas, including researchers from the port all the way to the Midlands--gathered in secret, yet under the eye of our 'noble' government. How noble it would be would depend on how chauvanistic one's perception would go.

Two days out at sea, and my worries were quelled only by our navigator--our plot made headway for our freedom, yet there were many who doubted my plans, as told by a note I received in the midday, unsigned-yet in the handwriting of my dearest friend.

I counted those I could trust with my dear life-despite not knowing most or hardly any of these people for more than three years, and they numbered in the single digits on my palm. The MS Intrepid was made for long voyages, and had the devices necessary to continue in behalf of a lacking crew, yet this had worried me more than most.

My only assurance lay in my beliefs. The biggest problem I had with my conscience was this: I let them choose their own fate. My secondmost problem then took hold; the hourglasses had severe malformations in their mould, I had to rely on my chronometer to keep check of the passing hours.

==+=++=+==​
    Two Loyalists are hiding amongst you nine. Each day, you may vote off one person for the lynch through the majority.

Days come and go in 72 hours, nights take 24 hours. Weekends are not counted in the timer [and therefore act as added time in the Generic Calendar/Clock, linked in the date]. Take note that this game of Mafia uses an extend/shorten scheme.

If you've any questions or things pertaining to your role, PM the Moderator [Tiruin].
    ==+=++=+==​

Vote standings:

- Superblackcat:
    - SentinelTank:
    - Verrazano:
    - Banakal1:
    - UnnamedPlayer:
    - norill:
    - Hella:
    - Stevedog:
    - Gurin:
    Not Voting: Y'all.

Day 1 has begun and will end at February 14, 2013 [Friday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]

Extension requests: 0
    Shorten requests: 0

4 votes needed to extend the day
    5 votes needed to shorten the day
    ==+=++=+==​
    There is a timer link in the GMT/UTC +8 for those who wish to see the exact time. Enjoy!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  5. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Checking in!

6. Hella

So, guys, if you were to, say, brutally murder someone whilst on a ship, how would you go about that? Just asking...

7. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

hmmmmmm, going with the bold "kill me I'm mafia" strategy, eh?

8. so we're on, like, a ship, right? and we're, like, sailing, right?

9. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

The OP lacks a rule on quoting role pm's so here it is in all it's glory

Yep I'm confirmed town now.

10. i vote to lynch BanakaI1

11. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

You appear not to have voted correctly so I will do it for you Vote Banakai1

12. thats because it was a joke

13. Hella

I vote Banakai1, because his quote lacks the coloured words that were featured on all other versions of the role descriptions that I've seen. Also, I believe that's 3 votes for Banakai now, from Norill, myself, and Banakai.

14. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

That's because copy/pasting doesn't copy the colors
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 11, 2014 ---
    Also I realised that I failed at life and didn't notice the role pms in OP. I figured that everyone would have individual flavour.

15. Hella

To be honest, the main reason that I'm suspicious is because you did exactly what I would have thought of doing if I were mafia. Outing straight away puts you in the spotlight, but also piles suspicion on you; it's like counter-claiming on the cop.

Then again, I'm pretty suspicious of all these bastards.

16. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

That post seems weird to me. Just putting that out there.

17. Yes we all are, however please read the OP on what that purpose is. ::P:
    Everything, is there.
    I do periodic votecounts within the day--you don't need to tally it up (though it is appreciated).
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2014 ---
    April 5, Wednesday; 3rd year AR
    Proceeding with my duties, I could hear the faintest sounds of rowdy talk amongst the sailors. Below the deck they all were, given the break in the day, squabbling and chatting as the usual. What irked me was the lack of activity from most: many posts were deserted and I had to adjust the course myself as our navigator was supposedly resting from the feast prior to today.

I do not have a good feeling about this, diary, yet I push it to good fortune that everyone needs a break. Activity is the key to our victory here, and if nothing will come of it soon-I will have to resort t measures I would never use myself.

==+=++=+==​

Vote standings:

- 0 Superblackcat:
    - 0 SentinelTank:
    - 0 Verrazano:
    - 2 Banakal1: Hella, Banakal1
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Hella:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting: Superblackcat, SentinelTank, Verrazano, UnnamedPlayer, Stevedog, Gurin, norill

Day 1 has begun and will end at February 14, 2013 [Friday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]

Extension requests: 0
    Shorten requests: 0

4 votes needed to extend the day
    5 votes needed to shorten the day
    ==+=++=+==​
    Do note the OP, please. I do not count 'votes' intended without a color of Red in it. Given this forum's formatting, that means any and all hues of red.

Note for posterity: This shouldn't have had flavor in the conceptual phase...mostly because I sincerely thought it would just be a distraction for others (despite being mentioned in the OP). Hopefully, you're all ok with it here.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  18. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I would like to be a Spoiled Spectator please :)

19. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

I'm waiting for either a mod kill, or no mod kill and banakil is mafia... :D Which is it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2014 ---
    Tiruin, Hella voted Banakal1.

Norill, why are you voting banakal1 when he claimed? Do you think it's fake?

Rest, maybe some activity? just ask some questions, and don't be afraid to talk.

20. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Norill is actually not voting baraka, since only votes in red are counted.

Folks, if you were maf, who would you kill at night 1 and why?
    I'd kill SBC right away, since he know my style of playing and by killing him I'd look innocent ("Oh NO! Who killed my dear friend! I'll avenge you!")

- 0 @SentinelTank:
    - 0 @Verrazano:
    - 0 @Stevedog:
    - 0 @Gurin:

Pls talk. It's hard enough to scumhunt folks who say a word. I'd spend a lynch just to rule out a silent player.

EDIT: Minor gramar and editing corrections, will avoid doing it from now on

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014