1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Mafia - Mafia Victory

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Tiruin, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'd probably kill either Norill or Banakai, in an effort to place one or the other into suspicion. I'd then go for Unnamed, getting rid of some of the more talkative people so far.

Failing that, suicide will place me out of harms way.

2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

UnnamedPlayer: Why would you even want to know this? It seems like you are trying to create a wifom with these responses.

3. time is slowly running out.

i vote SentinelTank. he is inactive. he may or may not be mafia, but even if he isnt, its better to mislynch an inactive townie than an active one

4. Superblackcat

@Stevedog @Verrazano

What do you think of the current situation, who do you guys suspect?

5. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I vote Gurin
    Verra and Sentinel were informed on IRC that game started and are supposed to take part on it from now on.

6. Superblackcat

And let there be light!

Verra, Senti, Gurin. How do you think we should proceed, who do you think is the most scummy?

7. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

I vote SuperBlackCat

8. Superblackcat

Any reasons? Or just a of the moment vote?

9. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I can't let Hella go down without a fight <3 vote BanakaI1

10. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I, for one, think we should proceed with a SBC lynch
    I vote Superblackcat

11. I vote Superblackcat
    He seems to asks for everyones opinions rather than giving his own, something a scummy person would do.

12. SentinelTank

SentinelTank Shark Slayer

Extensive talk on the irc has uncovered some rather startling facts about SuperBlackCat.
    We have found him to have a 'Trouble past' and 'known affiliation with shady figures'.
    Along with that he subtle let on that he was the mafia when he said 'Dont Lynch me, I am the Mafia'

We have already conducted a pre-ritual lynching on the irc so it seems to me that this is just a formality now.
    I vote SuperBlackCat

13. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

False testimony from SentinelTank, He admitted that he made that up in IRC
    [​IMG]
    I suggest we lynch SentinelTank for being suspicious and making up things trying to get others lynced. He also lead the "pre-ritual lynching" against SBC.
    unvote BanakaI1
    vote SentinelTank

14. SentinelTank

Yea that would be best Verra

15. Please do not talk about this game-Mafia, in general-in anywhere else but the thread in question.

Post. In. This. Thread. Only.
    Sans the Mafia-who have their quicktopic to use, and ONLY that, to discuss what their plans are.

===+=++=+===​
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2014 ---
    Vote standings:

- 4 Superblackcat: UnnamedPlayer, Stevedog, Gurin, SentinelTank
    - 2 SentinelTank: norill, Verrazano
    - 0 Verrazano:
    - 1 Banakal1: Hella,
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 1 Hella: Banakal1
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting: Superblackcat

Day 1 has begun and will end at February 14, 2013 [Friday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]

Extension requests: 0
    Shorten requests: 0

4 votes needed to extend the day
    5 votes needed to shorten the day
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2014 ---

===+=++=+===​
    April 5, Wednesday; 6:00 pm
    Finishing dinner, I decided upon myself to check on the crew-eerily quiet as they were on this day. I couldn't believe my eyes when I came upon them--or more precisely, they came upon me. Not barely a foot set onto the main deck and I see the crew: all of them, including those who've 'deserted' (I loathe the word) their posts in the setting sunlight and my ears assaulted by the ol' sailor talk I used to hear back in the ports at home. I lost all my nostalgia there.

What I heard from the letter earlier was now being spoken in front of my eyes. The ring of sailors and midshipmen were watching several of their number bicker in the middle--the spry and the lookout were also watching, now that I remember--yet what else I remember only hearkens to one word that filled my heart with dread.

Mutiny.

"I'm a mutineer!" one cried out, followed by jests and jeers from another one-followed yet by the proposal of several "ways" to fix this 'mutiny'. It seems that word had spread more than my letter, or perhaps some of the crew took it upon themselves to fix this allegation.

"Bloodfish!" another said, giving the speaker a shove. It soon took to fists and dirty brawling--sans any use of dirks, glad I be--until I intervened and asked in my most polite tone what they were talking about.

Words were spoken, hands were pointing and palms were showing in defense. I approached the man who roused most of the crew's ire, and he drew his blade on me. He was answered by those of my crew, and by intimidation (or fright, I presume), settled it back where it belonged.

I ordered him in chains and sent some of my crew to check his quarters and sleeping area. His possessions were confiscated, and nothing was amiss.

Nothing except a small paper which was handed over to me. It bore the seal of the Manus Obscuro, one of those myths and rumors I kept on listening to back at the port inn. I pocketed the paper with a nod, covering the seal innocuously with my thumb and ordered him to the hold. He would spend his days in our improvised prison, emptied of all but traps for ship rats-and the 'tar' bucket for company.

I was not inhumane, of course. He still had the view of the sea from a slit in the wall.

Superblackcat has been lynched! He was a Vanilla Mafioso!​
    The game has entered the night phase. No person may post during the night phase and the thread will be locked to ensure such.

Please submit your actions via PM, if any. The Night will end at the time stated or until all probable actions are sent in.

The Night will end on February 17, 2014 at 9:00pm
    ===+=++=+===​

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  16. SentinelTank

Day two has started?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2014 ---
    So I logged onto my computer today and out of the corner of my eye I saw something strange..
    http://grab.by/uqOW
    (It may take you a couple of minutes or perhaps a couple of hours to find it, but theres a Hidden Text document somewhere in there)

So ofc I opened it...
    http://grab.by/uqOY

I am yet to figure out what this means
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2014 ---
    On another note, the OP says I was imprisoned night 1. Not exactly sure whats happening cuz the thread isn't locked and I see no mention else where of me being imprisoned. So i guess this whole post is breaking the rules.

17. I had actually 'posted' this at the right time on Monday. Seems like my net didn't allow it. :S
    Also, that's your 'bah' post. Muhwahwa.

...Next, please refrain from posting non-connected comments. :P
    ==+=++=+==​

April 6, Thursday; 5:30 am
    The first rays of the sun woke me from my slumber, nearly making me spill the inkwell on you, dear diary. Only a few days out at sea, and yet I already have my sea legs--unlike my first voyage a couple of years earlier. One look back at my 'pillow' told me why I had stayed up so long last night.

The paper in the theif's hands.

Truth be told, I'm not as brilliant as my father in translating or code-breaking, yet I could easily make out a single name in what seemed to be a list of suspects-numbering in nearly more than half of my crew on board-going by the pseudonym of Sentin El' Tank.

...It was the strangest name I've ever read-but to calm my fear, I went along with the hunch and awoke the crew-most of whom were sleeping at this unholy hour-and roused my first mate to grab the person in question. He came over without a fight, and daresay was more surprised than ever when I told him of what would happen to him.

Some of the crew gave me queer looks, yet I remained solid in my purpose. There will be no mutiny of any sort while I remain Captain of the Intrepid.

SentinelTank has been [killed]! He was a Vanilla Townsman!

With nary a sentence, I gestured my order for the crew to return to their duties. Today, at least, I felt that they would return well to their work.

==+=++=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 0 Verrazano:
    - 0 Banakal1:
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Hella:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting: Y'all.

Day 2 has begun and will end at February 21, 2013 [Friday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]

Extension requests: 0
    Shorten requests: 0

3 votes needed to extend the day
    4 votes needed to shorten the day

18. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Vote Verrazano

19. I Vote Verrazano because he defended a lynched Mafia and I'm suspicious of him.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  20. Verrazano

I see this may have gone awry. Uh, I'm unsure of what to do to convince my crew mates of our late crew mates slandering. But I'm not out to kill you I'm here to help you I'm of like mindedness. I however must stick to my original thoughts. I may need your help Hella. :(
    vote Gurin