1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Mafia - Mafia Victory

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Tiruin, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Verra, as much as you are a glorious human being, I'm going to hold onto my vote for the time being. I'd quite like to see an explanation from Gurin beyond what he's already said.

In the meantime, vote Tiruin. I like to think that I'd be a better captain of this ship. <3

2. I Vote Verrazano, gg

3. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

I'm just gonna bandwagon Vote Verrazano

4. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I vote Verrazano
    Kinda wish that the game went on for longer tho :/

5. everyone voted, let's shorten verra's suffering

also mfw it turns out verra is not mafia after we lynch him

6. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Yea... well... this game will probably be longer than everyone seems to think.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2014 ---
    I'll tell you right now ya'll will be pretty sad if I die :(

7. it will be a sad victory indeed

8. April 6, Thursday; 10:20 am
    Idiocy. Such idiocy I feel in everyone else. The posts are unmanned yet again, and even those with trivial tasks are not at their locations. While I do agree that I didn't hire them for money and yet on a 'promise'
    , I could-honestly-not prefer a worse crew to sail with.

I must calm down, diary, yet their...industriousness never fails to astound me. I cannot go into their quarters unannounced--perhaps they may be recovering from...seasickness. Below deck.
    That's a good explanation, right?

==+=++=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 5 Verrazano: Gurin, Stevedog, norill, Banakal1, UnnamedPlayer
    - 0 Banakal1:
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Hella:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 1 Gurin: Verrazano
    Not Voting (1) : Hella

Day 2 has begun and will end at February 21, 2013 [Friday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]

Extension requests: 0
    Shorten requests: 1

3 votes needed to extend the day
    4 votes needed to shorten the day
    You have 2 extensions left today.

==+=+==​

Aww, everyone DID vote!
    Yeah, right.
    Check the OP, silly. :chicken:

"...I'll forgive you for now for your blatant transgression in intelligence and note that under any law in the land, there is no replacement of assigned posts. Even if we're not aligned with the government, currently."
    Meaning: No, you can't vote the Mod and earn anything from it. Not even a cookie.
    Mwahaha, ignore my grumpiness there. Check the OP-and while I did use my name as an example, voting the Moderator will earn nothing in these kinds of games. :)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  9. what happens if there is only one mafia and jailkeeper picks him? no one is night killed?

also guys, we still have cop and/or jailkeeper. in case we have both, and it turns out that verra is not mafia we should plan who to check/jail this night. UnnamedPlayer and Stevedog are beyond suspicion, because they voted SBC. this leaves Banakal1, me, Hella and Gurin as possible mafia. i suggest we jail me or Banakal1 and check Hella or Gurin.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2014 ---
    its better to jail me than Banakal1 in case he is cop

10. If they choose to act, yes. The Jailkeeper both protects the target, and roleblocks the target.

11. Yeah, lets Shorten the day.

12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

*sigh*

I hate to see Verra go down without a fight. :'(

Vote Gurin

13. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

I want to shorten the day

14. April 6, Thursday; 3:36 pm
    I strode on deck to wonder if I'd be beset by the same spectacle as yeesterday, and to my amazement the same situation presented itself: nobody was there!

By the three gods, I exclaimed my gratitude that this ship was more autonomous than most, and calmed myself by getting more familiar with the rigging.

If what my fears manifest in truth, I shall see when the twin moons shine upon our ship. Surely then, a decision would be made.

That, and the perimeter is in sight. If by now they have called the naval guard, we'd be in the clear.

==+=++=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 0 Banakal1:
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Hella:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 2 Gurin: Verrazano, Hella
    Not Voting (1) :

Shorten requests: 3

==+=+==​

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  15. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

This honestly makes me believe it is norill. When I die, and you understand, kill norill he is the one gunning for me. Also just because someone voted for someone else doesn't mean they aren't the mafia, you have to remember that the mafia can agree to vote one another off.

16. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Yeah it could be bussing too.

But everyone seems to have their mind set so I'm just going with it

17. extremely unlikely. not on 1st day and when they just could vote on a townie and get away with it

18. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Happens all the time lol

Do you think mafia would want half the town to be confirmed townies on the first day?

19. April 6, Thursday; 5:00 pm
    With little of mention-nary a sound I hear once more. The speakings of the sailors are confined in their doors. The prow sails steady, and my hand writes true. My body may be wary, yet vigilance be my clue.

Strange poem(?) I've heard amongst the marines back at port--and today I feared for our lack in such people. If we had a mutiny on board-then in marshalling the men and women soon, it would lead to a catastrophe. Yet lies a piece of evidence; crucial evidence to this conspiracy within my hands, nebulous as ever, yet something to brood over.

Was the tide-mother getting to me? Madness.

==+=++=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 0 Banakal1:
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Hella:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 2 Gurin: Verrazano, Hella
    Not Voting (1) :

7 hours and 30 minutes remaining.

Shorten requests: 3

==+=+==​