1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Mafia - Mafia Victory

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Tiruin, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Welp I guess I must make my last plea with 7 hours remaining. Please don't vote for me you are making a grave mistake. Please change your vote, If you kill me you will be very sorry. If however I do die please kill norill, it seems to me at this point that he is the mafia. Don't do what you are doing.
    unvote Gurin
    vote norill

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Euch, effort. I think I like this vote more, as voting Gurin seemed a little more OMGUS than evidenced. Don't worry though, I'll make sure your funeral is absolutely perfect.

Unvote Gurin
    Unvote Tiruin
    Vote Norill

3. elvis has left the building

4. Hella

It's a boat, norill. Elvis will almost definitely drown, considering his weight, unless he has an awful lot of blue suede life jackets.

5. April 6, Thursday; 7:00 pm

It was night. A calming wind blew through the ship, fluttering what sails were tied down, and caressing the nightwatchmen in their vigil, warming their bodies as they clung to their posts. Josephine Baptiste, Captain of the Intrepid emerged from her quarters to check up on the Hold--the prisoners' room, as they all knew. She brought something special for them, in the form of a leather gauntlet, covering her hand up to the forearm.

Footfalls echoed through the lower deck-muffled by the songs of the sailors as they reveled in the evening meal. The two men stuck to the corners of the hold, both uncomfortable with the other's presence. Had it not been for the season cleaning of the ship, there would be certain 'objects' one could use to cause an 'unfortunate accident'. Their silence was broken as a ball of light floated into the room, first arriving at the larger man, then at the smaller, thinner one. The Captain made herself known as the light withdrew towards her, hovering above her gloved hand; there was a silhouette of another person at her back.

"Greetings Sen. Tom-cat." she said, with only a minor hint of disgust in her tone. "Do not speak--you have no right to. While these rumors of mutiny hold, and the culprits uncaught-the law of the sea takes place on all those under question of insubordination, treason, mutiny, murder, arson, trespass and loitering.

"However, I am not inhumane. Your stay will conclude only when this is all finished, or we rake this plot of...weeds, so to say. This is Verra Cortezano. Galley cook and expedition chemist. He will be on full service towards your needs. Should any one of you require anything other than toothpicks, send for him. Verra, I believe your honesty is needed here?"

The Captain nodded and turned about for her quarters, leaving her sprite hanging in the air as it drifted above the three, waiting for their due introductions.

==+=++=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 5 Verrazano: Gurin, Stevedog, norill, Banakal1, UnnamedPlayer
    - 0 Banakal1:
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 2 norill: Verrazano, Hella
    - 0 Hella:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting (1) :

Night 2 has begun and will end at February 24, 2013 [Monday] ~9:00 am [GMT/UTC +8]

Extension requests: 0
    Shorten requests: 3

3 votes needed to extend the day
    4 votes needed to shorten the day
    You have 2 extensions left today.

==+=+==
    Verrazano has been lynched! He was a Town Cop!

The game has entered the night phase. No person may post during the night phase and the thread will be locked to ensure such.

Please submit your actions via PM, if any. The Night will end at the time stated or until all probable actions are sent in.

==+=+==

--- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 22, 2014 ---
    April 7, III Renascence

Bloody hell these days have been. The crew, they've been striken by paranoia. The Captain? Either she doesn't know or she doesn't care 's my best bet. Scant few of us want to live free lives, yet here we are unter the hand of doubt and deception.

Brevity is our only recourse. Tha's what they say anyway. Inexperience breeds brevity. Brevity's a shure way to hide.

Damn this pit. I'm getting myself safe where I got my limbs still with me. So I shouted. I shouted while knocing on the Capn's doors. She greeted me warmly, and almost singed off me best glove with one o' her spirits. Then again, I shoulda asked first if she was sleepin.

Cursed be this place. I could smell the air of mystique and desperashun. It were not good for the people.

--Hella Van'Hurin

==+=++=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 0 Banakal1:
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting (5) : Y'all.

Night 2 has begun and will end at February 27, 2013 [Thursday] 9:00 m [GMT/UTC +8]

Shorten requests: 0

==+=+==
    Hella has been [killed]! He was a Vanilla Townie!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  6. Hella

I somehow knew that I'd be next. I should have laid more bear traps in my bedroom, that's what my mother always told me.

7. this round was so full of failures, on our side and mafia as well. first day was sbc's massive failure - he got 3 votes, SentinelTank got 2, and sbc didn't cast his vote :/

next day when everyone bandwagons verra (which was obvious thing to do, since he defended sbc first day) instead of saying that he is our cop and telling us who did he check 1st night, he decides to OMGUS me for reason whatsoever.

and now last mafia kills hella, instead of UnnamedPlayer or Stevedog, both of which are almost confirmed townies.

just sigh...

also why the fuck tiruin's post from day 1 lynch says gurin voted on UnnamedPlayer and gurin's post says he voted on sbc?

that said i would probably vote BanakaI1 - he is the only remaining player (beside me [and gurin?]) who didn't vote sbc first day

8. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Vote Stevedog

9. I'd appreciate you detailing my errors in a less immature way, thank you. On that note: Corrected.

10. I Vote BanakaI1, because he is most likely Mafia and i am more suspicious of him than anyone else.

@Gurin, what are your reasons for voting me, since people know i'm a confirmed townie.

11. gurin i also want to know the reasoning behind your vote

12. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Eh, didn't know of this. Sorry.

Unvote Stevedog
    Vote Banakal1

13. April 7, Friday
    5:00 am

I cannot sleep.
    I have in the least, diverted the attention of the captives by one they relate with daily, yet I feel like it is my fear instead of any tangible enemy that is getting the better of me.
    Our navigator hasn't reported any note of land--yet how foolish am I to expect such, with only days behind my back. Yet the presence of this obscured hand frightens me.

What agents did the government send against us that they already know where we are, and if so-why haven't we caught sight of any other ship? No deaths sans unease are seen among the crew, and I shudder if it will come to that.

Goodness. Gods help me.

==+=++=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 3 Banakal1: norill, Gurin, Stevedog
    - 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting (2) : UnnamedPlayer, Banakal1

Day 3 has begun and will end at February 27, 2013 [Thursday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]
    About ~24 hours from now

==+=+==​
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 26, 2014 ---
    Footsteps.

"Another one?"

An orb of light accompanied the person as he walked into the Hold. It was Banakal, alone.
    "Well, isn't this interesting. Of all people, it's the shepherd boy who cried wolf," Tom said, looking up at him from the corner before turning towards Senti. "What pleasure is this, seeing another one of your kind?"
    "This wasn't in our plans. Of all people, he was the least I expected to-"
    "I told her." Banakal cut in.
    "Whom?" Senti said.
    "I told her of our plans."

==+=+==
    Banakal1 has been lynched!He was a Vanilla Townie!

==+=+==​
    Apologies for the writing quality! Was rushing and all.
    Also, I had thought I sent this in yesterday--apparently net stuff didn't. :I
    Night 3 ends at March 1, 12 am Midnight.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2014 ---

* * *​
    "You did what?!"
    "Looks like the whistleblower wanted a bit of clemency, mmm?"
    "I did no such thing for such reason. The crew do not stand for mutiny-it is a misunderstanding."
    "Well let me educate you, dear cur." the thief said, "on the truth in the matter. This expedition has been doomed from the start."
    "Preposterous. We should've sent you to the waves!"
    "Add that to your list of failures, but tell me: what part of the ship do we reside in at this current moment?"
    "The H-..."

A brief silence followed, interrupted by the sounds of the crew above.
    "I'll let you think about it in the meantime. It looks like your friends have been busy talking, mhmm."

==+=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting (4) : Y'all

Day 4 has begun and will end at March 5, 2013 [Wednesday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]

2 votes needed to extend the day
    3 votes needed to shorten the day

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  14. we have either a jailkeeper or lame mafia.

im very suspicious toward gurin. he casted 3 votes, everytime he just said "vote x", w/o no explanation, pretty scummy. also verra voted on gurin on 2nd day but later switched to me, so it was just OMGUS x 2 rather than verra finding out mafia during the night. it doesnt mean he is not mafia, it only means verra didnt check him

not voting yet though, since if we mislynch this time we will lose. i vote to extend the day instead

15. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

If we do have a jailer, please come out now. Your reports might give make someone a confirmed townie (even if maf claims jailer and give fake reports, it would only help us).
    I'm getting a bit of a town vibe from Stevedog, he was the one who gave the most solid reasoning to all of his votes (including his SBC vote).

I'd also like to hear more from Gurin.
    And yes, an extension can't hurt

@Tiruin can the mafia cop check someone and kill on the same night?

16. "Shut it, Bloodfish." Senti said towards the thief as he stood up and moved over towards Banakal. "I can't believe this. You told the Captain about this whole effort? You're mad!"
    "She created this voyage after years, Senti. Years. Whereas few people see how far our memory has failed--we only remember until the last century, even less!"
    "That's off the topic."
    "It is actually spot on," Tom said. "Ignorance is the pride of this nation. While you squabble like mice over resources, those said few direct and learn from the past. If I were you two, I'd tell our cook to whip up some nice sharkfish and eel tonight."
    "I said shut it, you."
    "No, let him speak--rather, let him come with us," a voice said. Verra appeared behind the rest holding a seemingly oversized version of a butcher's knife. "I'd love to hear what y'all have to say, given this...nice excuse for a wall." He tapped the wooden walls. It echoed faintly through the Hold.

"Well, you heard the chef! Let's get up there!"
    ==+=+==​
    Vote standings:

- 0 UnnamedPlayer:
    - 0 norill:
    - 0 Stevedog:
    - 0 Gurin:
    Not Voting (4) : Y'all

Day 4 has begun and will end at March 7, 2013 [Friday] 9:00 pm [GMT/UTC +8]

2 votes needed to extend the day
    3 votes needed to shorten the day
    You have 1 extension left today.

==+=+==​
    Unless explicitly mentioned-a role can only do one or the other. The Mafia NightKill is a factional action (singular kill per night) that may be done by all Mafia members regardless of role, but may not be used in tandem with another ability unless otherwise mentioned (ie You may use this ability with the Mafiakill).

So no. A MafiaRolecop may not inspect and kill someone in the same night.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 2, 2014 ---
    Everyone should be seriously prodded given the poor activity...
    But it was the weekend anyway.

17. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Forum failed to give me alerts, missed a day, and now I'm dead.

At least now you don't have to here my rant I was planning.

18. This is the first game I've ever seen which requires all remaining players to get a prod.

19. I don't know who to vote, as we are in a MYLO situation. So unless we can confirm who is the Mafia, it would be better not to lynch anyone.

20. and how do you plan to confirm this? because i really doubt we have a jailkeeper now, seeing everyone's lack of activity. probably last mafia couldnt be arsed to cast a vote and that's why no one died.

that said, i vote gurin. ive already said im suspicious toward him 4 days ago and he did nothing about it. he obviously doesnt give a fuck about finding mafia, he just votes to kill anyone, like last time he voted Stevedog w/o reading what i wrote