1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Postcard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadlington, Sep 15, 2012.

1. As noone is up to send me their address I will choose people by myself and secretly ask them. ;) 2 postcards left from 3...

Cerbercre and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Lol, if this continues,
    KAG may be the first game to have IRL spam.

Froghead48 and norill like this.
  3. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Nice idea.Shad does KAG team reply to your email's??.

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

[​IMG]
    (shonky animation apparently, refresh for holographic amusement)
    [​IMG]

Got mine, finally had time to upload it. Thank you Karpovich :)

illu, Karpovich, Vidar and 1 other person like this.
  5. Wait.. whut? That postmark? Dragon Year? Seriously? How did it get there...?:huh?:

Glad You like the holographic effect :D

6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Lol people realising there is actually a global, traditional mailing system.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Karpovich continues his antics into the new year (well, he sent it in time for Christmas, but Australia Post screwed up for the first time in a long while and I didn't' get it until 2014):
    PostcardMonkey_front.png PostcardMonkey_back.png

Thanks a lot, Mr Postcard Monkey. ::):

Froghead48 and Karpovich like this.
  8. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

[​IMG]
    ...relevant.

MadDog, Froghead48, Karpovich and 2 others like this.
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Pretty much. ::P:

That said, I always like to distinguish between emails (which are used for their convenience, immediacy, and practicality) and letters/postcards (which are used for their imbibed effort, calligraphic personality, and simple physicality). Simply put: I write emails for work, I craft letters for pleasure.

Karpovich and Kalikst like this.
  10. @Darksteel You will most likely not have mails that you had 10 years ago, but you can always keep a postcard for more than 10 years :)
    @FuzzyBlueBaron I've always wondered if Australians know how Europe and/or Estonia looks during the spring and summer.
    P.S. The letter was posted on 6th December... That certainly is a new record for traveling, the one Geti got traveled only for 13 days.

11. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

If anyone wants free gift cards from a local business I quit from let me know. I have about 80 or so gift cards containing anywhere from 0-500 tickets on them and/or $0.25-$50.00.

Its a local bussiness, so if you plan on being in the Fredericksburg, Virginia (USA) area anytime soon, let me know.