1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Radio: Music, Talks, Events!

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Lieber, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

An invitation to Rome .. ? Wuut, have fun mate! Looking forward to KAG radio once again.

2. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Maybe tell us your trip im not sure if people will care unless its actually interesting :P

3. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

So I've been thinking (weird right?). I am most likely going to do this KAG Radio solo, Sunday at 3 p.m GMT. The way it'll work is it'll mainly be a made-for-youtube episode, with KAG footage and editing and all that jazz, but it'll still be broadcasted live for people who are interested.

The problem with KAG Radio is that it takes a lot of time and preparation to get the subjects, find guests who are interested and with personal and collaborative projects, I just can't take the time to do it, especially when the audience isn't there. However, this doesn't mean KAG Radio is gone for good. I'd like to turn it into a recurring podcast about gaming in general that would be uploaded exclusively to my YouTube channel, and when the audience is there, it could have a couple of live broadcasted episodes.

Still, there's a lot to talk about this Sunday, and I'll be giving away some games to the people who are there when it's broadcasted live, so check out #kag.radio on quakenet, radio.kag2d.nl and LieberInsideGaming on YouTube!

P.S: Hopefully this brick of text makes sense.

justi01, Contrary, Hawxx and 3 others like this.
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Removed from the Sticky list seeing as KAGCAST seems to have inherited your efforts, Lieber. Also locking to prevent spam. Poke me if any of that needs reversing (or, you know, do it yourself seeing as you're a mod ::P:).

Lieber likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.