1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(KAG) [Story] Michael's Legacy [Chapter 1 FinDudes Forces]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rockyz, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Far In The Depths of King Arthur's Worlds, There was a dark Creak in the middle of the open land. Arthur was great in the war against Bilbs Team, but Arthur did not stand a chance against FinDude the mighty Human Slayer!.
    Arthur used his sword to cut through the soil and hidden some gold sacks there and then used blocks to block up the hole
    however little did he know that he was being watched by the dark forces of FinDude's Knights.
    When Arthur walked to the edge of a cliff he though ''Woah'' that was a close one, Findude's Evil Henchman ran at Arthur with a Sharp stick that had some slim rope tied to a rock, this was used as a pickaxe to mine through stuff however Arthur
    went to the tent and changed into a Archer, He then walked forwards from the deadly mountains, Suddently he heard an explosion. It was a dark knight from Findude's Castle, Arthur saw the bomb land, it exploded into tiny pixel pieces which scattered all over the map. Arthur then ordered the troops to attack the castle that was 10 FT Tall, Arthur used a catapult on the castle it blew up the Forts Outpost. FinDude was relaxing on his throne. Until his henchmen came back covered in blood with bricks in the the back of their heads. FinDude watched them die and finished them off.

Meanwhile, Arthur approached the bridge of the sky that was built by FinDude's Team. Arthur ran and jumped onto the barrier and threw a arrow into the back of the knights head. Findude ran towards the exit and push the catapult to the window and holded the rocks in the catapult, Then Findude charged at Arthur in anger. Arthur used his bow to chop arrows from the trees and shot 5 at Findudes head but they missed, His sheild was too strong for Arthur, Then Arthur used a rock to help him win but the rock turned out to be a ore. However Arthur shot 1 arrow from behind and it landed on Findudes foot but he was using his sheild that defelcted the light into Arthurs Eyes, The sword that Findude pulled out it had blood on it and a strange code on the back, When Arthur tried to read it a sword rised from the ground and landed. . .

[Chapter 2 Coming Soon!]

[Rockyz KAG Story's]

Tell me what you think and what you thinks gonna happen next

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

i didnt know you and findude were such close buddies

now we know

3. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

What's happening next: Arthur respawns.

4. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Ok Everyone Chapter 2 Will be 4 ParaGraphs Long and Chapter 2 comes out
    Saturday [10:00] AM - UK Time
    For Every Time :)

5. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

He's from UK as far as I can see. He's also known as VENOMDX96 - so I assume he's 14-15 years old. His other nickname is Berzerkzac.
    Plays Runescape (or whatever it's spelled).

7. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Yep It's Nice To Meet A Fan :)

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. DAYUMN! He totally caught me off guard... :lol: It was so...unpredictable.

9. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

xD Furai what would we do with out you