1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

API KAG/THD Web API Documentation

Discussion in 'Community Dev Corner' started by Shadlington, Mar 10, 2014.

Mods: Downburst, Mazey
  1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Recently I've been working on some fairly substantial changes to the Web API.
    As part of this I've also been trying to build some reasonably-comprehensive documentation for it.

Its still a work in progress (there are a few places where I've clearly stated I'm not done, but aside from those there could probably be more detail added all over the place) but I hope it'll be of some use to any community developers that want to write apps/services that consume the API.

Here they are: https://developers.thd.vg/api/

Please post here with any questions, suggestions, etc.

2. r0ber7

r0ber7 Shopkeep Stealer

If I were to make an app for displaying the server list so I can have it open on my phone during a game of kag, would it be cool with you guys if I put small ads on the app? Coder gotta eat. :-p

3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

For a that simple thing, I don't think it'd be really great, til you're making a complete tool. But that's a good idea.

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

s.koakuo.net

Asu likes this.
Mods: Downburst, Mazey