1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Tournament

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Carver, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, that is fine, as long as you can find replacements, you can alter your roster, but you got until December 26 to finalise your team.

it starts 10am AEDT, with the first game at 11am.

Notice: im starting the tourney 1 hour later, therefore the first two games: Team Ghost vs Team AUSS and Angels of Death vs Dingo Ate My Baby will start 1 hour later as well. All other games will remain at same time.

2. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Also to clarify slightly, that "living dead" glitch you mentioned, I don't think it makes your character stonger. From what I understand it's just a graphical glitch. And yeah, registration is fine but know this-- the next tournament will be structured much better, and that means planned out specifically. what that means is when registration closes, it is closed.

3. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

EDIT: nvm those days are good.I think.

4. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

Will there be like any spectator mode so people can watch?
    And will give you the info for my team when it is fully made. ( I just need a little bit more time)

5. Their is no spectator mode built in to this game, but i probably will get someone to record the games to show the public.

6. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

I don't know about you, but the ability to hide your charging animation is a pretty big advantage imo. However it is also a random glitch and can not be replicated at will?

7. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

It doesn't make your character stronger, as in physical swing strength, but it gives you an unfair advantage indeed.

8. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

awww, ok ...

9. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

So are we playing Rapid Capture the Flag? Or just Rapid Deathmatch?

10. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It is indeed RCTF - It's basically a modifed RDM, with flags. Even though the OP links to the RDM thread, the two gamemodes are highly similar, I'm just using that post as a reference for others. Sorry for the confusion though :P

BlueLuigi likes this.
  11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

How many caps to win a round?

One?

-

Fixed version of Angels of Death
    BlueLuigi
    AJ
    Rayne (West Coast, USA)

Clazy (West Coast, USA) on backup

12. It will be one cap to win a round, or eliminate the other team.

13. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Last night I was in-game with "UnnamedPlayer" on the Rapid TDM-server, he consistently had the corpse-glitch on certain maps. So it might be possible that others will have this glitch consistently on a few maps aswell. But I don't know if it's just map related, or server-map related.

I suggest that if you have this glitch every now and then, you test every map on this list beforehand, so you can warn Carver or Steve about it. Most of these maps are in rotation at the Rapid TDM server. The others are in rotation at the [BoW] Experimental Range -server (when it's up).

14. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Corpse glitch doesnt show up for everyone. Usually its just one or maybe two people in a whole server that see it.

Beef likes this.
  15. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

How to sign in the Tournament? I wanna be in :P .

16. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

i am makin a team , u wanna join? um but u cant be a noob , we will obliviously loose if the team is full of noobs.

17. Noburu

18. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

steve said i can add one more , cmon man
    i didnt even know about this since like 2 days ago , and there r guests in my house in the last 2 days, they shud have posted it before on tumblr . please let me .

19. PM the team, its players and locations of players to me and i will consider adding the team.

20. Noburu

This tournament is put on by the community there is not obligation for the devs to have even mentioned it.

Rambo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.