1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag World Cup [Finished]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Snake19, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Just read that. But of what sort? 1 on 1 tryouts, a whole group, watching in-game?

2. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

SBC wants all active U.S. players that want to be on the U.S. team to sign up. SBC is then going to pick the five after having practices with all the players who signed up. The five will vary based on who can show up for which match.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  3. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

This is how all teams should be operating. Outside of the more stringent clan context, it can be pretty much impossible to guarantee that your favourite players will turn up to anything in tournaments like this. By far the best approach is to get a large pool of players, establish somewhere on the forums or IRC that people can gather prior to a match, and then everyone can see who is ready to play at that minute and go from there. Picking players ahead of time and expecting them all to show up is like lashing the sea.

4. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

uas goign donw

Superblackcat and Kazaco97 like this.
  5. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

omg its killatron :O, the classic gather king :3

6. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Personally I see Super Black Cat play.
    This is certainly not the most active player kag but SBC play.

Also who says he is not ready to lead a team?
    A leading country can quite his team manager, but do not play!
    Each of the leaders kag World cup team that manages are'm on the forum or in the game, the leader of every country doing the dirty work (Recruitment, management games etc ...) what you complain?

PS: After I'm not saying that's what will make SBC is a possibility that can considered the leaders. But the main object is to have fun.

Lumeos likes this.
  7. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

I play at least daily. It's usually a set time period, in between when I do homework. I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, as my credentials as a leader is not directly related to my activity in game.

Secondly, Exactly what Sacptm said. The main objective for this is for us to win. (TEAM USA). and have fun. However, I'm also hoping this, and MLK will bring some much needed clan action back into KAG. To do that, we need everyone involved. The top 5 players are ALREADY involved with KAG, that's why they are the top 5 players, but we want USA to have more than just the top 5, 10 or 15. We want lots of active players all looking to improve and get better, and I'm sure this is the same with all the other countries. That's why I'm not restricting entrance to team USA past being in US. Everyone 'Murican is welcome to attend our practices, CWs and what not, Who plays however, well be determined by how well each person plays in our practices, and by who is available. I want to have every option open to have the best chance of us winning.

8. I see SBC play atleast every other day

9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

im not antagonizing anyone if they choose to get upset over what i say its their problem i also read almost everything and get annoyed when i see things like how no one question @ternary right to be team capt for usa yet you both do ( @kedram ) so maybe i dont have a temper but things on the forum annoy me

10. Tern

It seemed like it was open. Nobody had made a team USA post yet, and even the officials running the event had said that the only team with an organizer was team France at the time. Don't be annoyed about an honest mistake.

11. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

the honest mistake wasnt the annoying part the annoying parts were

1)all zen and frisson
    2)everyone decided to challenge sbc legitimacy as a teamleader but not yours
    3)kedram post that i quoted
    4)the fact that you seem to think that i dont read all the posts i comment on
    the also annoying didnt tie into you deciding to be team leader it was a seperate statement which is why i seperated the 2

this ties into you being ok with first come first server attitude of teamleader, but getting mad when some else uses it. I will continue to be annoyed by unfair things and it you do not like it then im sorry

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  12. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

If you want to dispute you are going to do in private, but not here.

thank you.

13. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Hey @SAcptm shall we have a team UK?

14. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

It's already up and running, head over to the social forum to check it out. Would you like to sign up?

15. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Yes please sign me up, I'm a good builder, and reasonable archer. I checked it out and I don't have access to the UK and Ireland section, could you grant me access.

16. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

17. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

A little @Canadian98 bird told me that Oceania is going to rek?

Pls confirm @Gurin

Stevedog, EhRa, LazikLion and 2 others like this.
  18. Tern

Pffft, look at this Aussie bombast.

19. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

20. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

When you have a dream of getting a gobby from the hot chick that works at the caltex servo that you buy your durries from and then you wake up and find you’ve spoofed all over your doona and tracky dacks requiring a quick choof from the gatorade bong to ready yourself for the arvo sesh with your loose cunt mates who you haven’t scoffed pingers and got maggot with in yonks.