1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG KAG's Official Servers glitchy

Discussion in 'Help' started by joshua4637, Jun 7, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Me and a few other people in TDM and partially CTF noticed that the servers seem to be a little jumpy as of late. I dont know why but you guys may already know this so im srry if im wasting ur time. But anyway yeah the servers seem to show people moving around then POOF they moved back to somewhere kinda random. And i usually have a very good ping on the offical servers so idk what the heck is going on. And its not just me whos noticed this. LKJigsaw YUMHorseThatGoesNi have also noticed and some other people who i forgot there names. But yeah its just been going on and i wanted to point that out although it may have to do with that thing that went on when the servers scrwed around this or yesterday morning

Horse_That_Goes_Ni likes this.
  2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah, the servers can sometimes bug around and such. Most of the time it happens when lots of things are happening at once in the server, as I've seen. With 20-30 people on the server at once it can get a bit hectic sometimes.

Re-joining the server mostly fixes this problem for me atleast. Also, most of the Official servers are fine on my count, except for the Aussie CTF one. I play with 300 ping sometimes, and see no serious teleporting.

It could just be one person? It could be yourself?

3. Rejoining does help but after like 20 min it just happens again so i have no idea and like i said its not just me

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey