1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Key issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by LinkLoftwing, Nov 4, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. LinkLoftwing

LinkLoftwing Base Burner

So I found out today that, by getting the game on Steam, I, for some reason, am allowed another key for the game. You know, just in case I wanted one for some reason. I think it's a different one than the one I redeemed from the giveaway I won when the game first came out on Steam, but I'm not quite sure. Anyway, when I tried to redeem the key on my main Steam account, it said I already owned the product (which I do), and then when I tried to redeem the key on an alternate account I created for whatever reason, it said that the key was already redeemed. Did I mess up by trying to use the key on the account I already own it on, or is the Steam key given by the user panel on https://kag2d.com/en the same as the one I redeemed 3 years ago, by some chance? If I did somehow mess it up and it isn't the same key, can I get a new one?

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

No, you didn't get new key. It's the old key you got 3 years ago.

LinkLoftwing likes this.
  3. LinkLoftwing

LinkLoftwing Base Burner

Alright, thanks.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey