1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthurs Balls

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by One, Nov 13, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

We really need a gamemode where two teams fight to throw a bomb into a goal. Of course you would need to edit the bombs detonation time to infinite and maybe re texture it. But it would be sweet.

2. Stealthkibbler

Stealthkibbler Shark Slayer

To be honest I came here cause of the name, still good idea, I guess, not a bomb fan.

3. SamuraiCupcake

SamuraiCupcake Builder Stabber

Could be a hot-potato mode too, doesn't seem that hard to mod a timer on the mine.

To make your idea on a server all you'd need is a small-map arena, a hoop that is programmed to detect when your mine hits it, and mod the mine itself so that its indestructible. Also, I dunno if you'd allow killing and other stuff, but if you were to host this server you could decide all that yourself.

Reminds me of this crazy sumo server where the laws of physics got jacked and people were flying off into spikes left and right. Typical match time : 10 seconds? XD

4. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Just give the bombs Classic bomb physics and bring over the Bombball maps and you have an instant port of Bombball. How was this mode forgotten so quickly?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

You mean like Quiditch?

Mods: Rainbows