1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthurs Gold, A kid game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerbercre, Sep 5, 2012.

?

Do you think KAG's a kids game?

1. Kids Game.

16.7%
  2. Not a kids game.

66.7%
  3. Whatever, I just like the game.

24.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Eh, I was never beaten as a child, though I was smacked. I'm now quite well behaved, and I was more or less my whole teenage years (besides your average slip-ups).

That recent australian drama that aired on ABC, The Slap, by Christian Tsolkas, gives an interesting idea.

What do you do if a friend/someone else's child is being a little shit and attacking other kids, being rude to adults, etc...
    If the parents refuse to do anything, or aren't realising... do you discipline the child? Is it your place to do so? Even if the child is striking you?

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I think we're straying a little off-topic here, Reudh & Mecha, but I'm going to add these topics (Corporal punishment for children and Does it take a community to raise a child?) to the list of future topics in the Child and Eagle.

3. That's a good idea, FBB. Sorry about the derail. :3

//Np. ;)

4. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

This is a relief. I was scared I've become addicted to a kid's game.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  5. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Aha C: I was in the server when he said that! :p

No. Its not even near a Kids game, If it twas a kids game, there would be no Gore, Blood, Big Explosions with poor little souls getting squashed.. :QQ: yeah, like half of the community are kids like, 8-12 year olds, im 14 (Young teen :oops: ) Yeah, I love KAG, And people who think its a kids game. no.. Just no.

6. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

If you really just think about it, if it was on a scale of 1-10, 10 being a adult game and 1 being a full blown kids game. Unfortunatlaly kag would be around 4 or 3.

7. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

hmm.... i would say more a 5 or 6, with all the blood, gore and explosions people have mentioned before, this is no game for a kid.
    Ultimately, anyone can play the game, and its a parents choice wether they think their child is gonna turn into a raving psychopath by seeing blood and gore

Xlayer and KnightGabe13 like this.
  8. Nice speech :D. I agree, I started this whole mess but I say its a kids game but who cares about my opinion I just care about the fun. If you think its not a kids game then I don't care because its your opinion and I respect that, you don't need to start a whole discussion about it, and Im talking to you Cerbercre. You're just going to start an argument.

Erex likes this.
  9. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Opinions are great, but when the opinion is whether or not you believe in a classification or 'fact', that is a different story as you will often see that differing opinions will call for the fact or classification to be further scrutinized, this is not a bad thing, it helps us get to the core of the question, that while even though you asked for opinions we were all curious to know what the actual answer is, and without scrutiny it is something we would have just passed over anyway, everyone simply believing in their opinions and being ignorant to the actual truth.

Cerbercre likes this.
  10. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

I think some players don't consider this an adult game because it's not 3D and doesn't have guns. :\
    I can't really think of any 2D adult games. So far this is the closest I've seen.

11. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Kids play 3D and 2D games and adults also. It does not really matter about guns either because every now and then you see a kid playing a shooting game, especially Call of duty. To me people have the right to play what ever they want no matter what age.

12. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

You'll have to believe me when I say there are pretty f*ed up 2D adult games on the web..
    ---
    Also what do you mean by kids game?
    People just play games they think they might enjoy gameplay wise, I'd even play Hello Kitty online if I found it appealing.
    But that doesn't mean people don't enjoy eye candy, and everyone knows that Pixel Art nowadays can be used in a very artistic fashion.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  13. Teleporter

Teleporter Catapult Fodder

Who the hell thinks this is a kids game? I mean seriously, the game itself isn't that *bad*, but it certainly isn't for kids.

14. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

La Mulana, I'd like to see a child beat it actually.

What you are thinking of are ratings, aka 'Mature' because it has blood.

The irony of course being that more children play mature games than adults most likely, at least with 'guns' and '3d'.

Xlayer, KnightGabe13 and Beef like this.
  15. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

My Friends thought this was a KID'S GAME.
    And I told them to Play the game.
    -_- THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO. lol
    Not all of my friends.

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
    KAG isn't a KIDS Game..
    The Gameplay / Mechanics/ HOWTOPLAY = You need to use max percentage of your brain, and not just derping around like what kids do.
    The Graphics?
    How could it be a Kids game if you see the bodies can be CHOP-CHOP-CHOP by the others?
    How could it be a Kids game if you see BLOODY SCENES when being killed?

16. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp
    i think this would have the following:
    blood and gore
    cartoon violence
    Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB.
    so i think it would be E or T but not M
    it looks like everyone agrees the game is not a kid's game

hopefully this thread isn't going to descend into madness and get locked
    also im waiting on some questions regarding the game and other things for esrb

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  17. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

HaHaHa, KAG is for all ages, It was made so people can have fun. Not for people to vote.... about if its a kids game... Myself is 18 and KAG is a great game to play in my past time, I know a lot of Kids who play this game, YES i see them rage but who cares.. its a game for all ages, So I am not voting since I think its both.

18. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I totally agree, i just simply put the vote to see peoples ideals. Cause i never really thought of Kag in any judgemental way. Like Is this a kids game? Is this a __ kind of game i never really went into thought about it. And when someone said it i was like Hm i wonder what people think. I should of probably put a third option in the vote for Whatever.

//Done. ~fbb

Beef and trot888 like this.
  19. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

Yes, I guess its pretty interesting to see what other people think, Good Post Btw

Cerbercre likes this.
  20. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

My real thought of KAG is, Kag is just KAG and i love it. :D Yup, Enough said.

Beef, Lord_bugg, kubasanus and 2 others like this.