1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Gold and Split Screen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kubas246, Jun 5, 2011.

1. kubas246

kubas246 Guest

Hi, i just downloaded the game and its great! But how about Split Screen mode (for 2 or 4 players)? Split Screen mode would very funny. Is there any chance for Split Screen mode in final version? Sorry for mu English (I'm learning it).

2. Tsuki

Tsuki Guest

It would be difficult because the game is already very little, with 2/3 zoom, with max zoom you are to close from your chara, and with the less zoom you are too far and you can't see anything. The middle zoom is fine but not possible for split screen...
    So I don't know if it's possible but it's good idea.

3. DorkeyDear

DorkeyDear Shipwright

Afaik, it is possible (for windows, not KAG specifically) to have multiple keyboards, mice, and monitors hooked up, and also possible to have an app know which one is doing what. "Split screen" would be a pretty awesome feature for lan parties with a lack of towers / laptops but plenty of monitors :P although id guess it would be difficult to get behavior to act correctly. for how little it would actually be used, i don't think its worth the effort (unless ur bored ofc, or already have a solution near-ready :P).

4. kubas246

kubas246 Guest

I thinked about something like in Cortex Command (first player playing on keyboard + mouse and other players playing on gamepads). CC is very buggy but it's great because it got SS mode (up to 4 player on one PC). I know it's not easy to do SS mode, but maybe creators of King Arthur's Gold will add this feature later.

5. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This is possible, however from my experience, I don't think there is enough players *wanting* this feature for it to be worth making.