1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Gold has hit Steam

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Ooh man... this migration of newbies is quite awesome.. almost all beta servers have players in them.. makes me shred a manly tear... c:
    The only sad thing about it is the few easy to anger newbies... D;
    I think I encountered a few on my travels.. o-o

Galabranth likes this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Already 2600 times sold since Steam!

e: 2800

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    Bint and kaizokuroof like this.
  3. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

I can't wait until they all learn what a 'bomb' is <XD

I just spent about an hour on a TDM server telling people that the trading guy can give them nice stuff and they were all like 'OH THAT MAKES EVERYTHING EVEN BETTER' XD

4. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Lel. The noobs... they're like children. (Oh wait... they kinda are... :o)

Kramgnauh likes this.
  5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Oh my lord the lag.

Wonkyth, GloriousToast and Galabranth like this.
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This. Oh this. ;~;

GloriousToast and Galabranth like this.
  7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Not so bad, actually.
    Anyways, I've learned how to stun lock about 5 players at a time.

8. jappoman

jappoman Catapult Fodder

I cant see nothing about "get your steam code" or similar in the panel in the home page.
    Some advice ?

9. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Some people just don't have this option in the panel, in that case please contact support here: http://www.kag2d.com/en/contact and request the key.

10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Congratulations for the devs and the whole team!

11. Congrats MM and Geti and Shadlington and FLAB and Furai on all your various hard work. Pat yerselves on the back, you deserve it.

And yeah, it's a great feeling when people are receptive to learning - it's great watching people improve tangibly even over the course of one game.

Superblackcat, Digger101, 8x and 2 others like this.
  12. jappoman

jappoman Catapult Fodder

some problem at the beginning but the support solves me everything, thank you for the steam key!

13. The team balance is now useless. I was stuck in a team full of newcomers, 4 of them didn't knew how to change blocks nor how to buy stuff... They would kill themselves in the saws... I tried to teach them guys, I really tried but.. but... SO DAMN FRUSTRATING

Galabranth likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Eat your fill dear devs.

Wonkyth, 8x and Bint like this.
  15. And I just love how i have my inventory full of bomb arrows all the time... Its awesome!

16. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Congratulations to the KAG staff, your years of work have finally paid off! I hope you're rolling in cash and feel inspired to add lots and lots of additional content to KAG :3 <3

We're all new at some point, try to remember back to how it felt when you first played, it's not that easy to grasp some of the mechanics, be patient with the influx of newbies, there is only going to be more of them to come!
    Also if I remember correctly, it adjusts the teams according to score, so it should actually work in favor for you.

17. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Good luck. I support you as I can!

18. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i know your feels... i was stuck on a tream of 100+ pings vrs a team of 33-66 lowish pings, it was awful. i got wrekt and was wrekt
    [​IMG]

19. Well, i always do my best to help them. And yeah, after the 3rd match it was sorta balanced.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 6, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 6, 2013 ---
    The scores on your team are amazing e.e

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I notice that you managed to kill yourself with a bomb, and you almost managed a 3/1 k/d. Good job.

GloriousToast and Kouji like this.