1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Gold II (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atthetta, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

Hello, KF9000 here, best KAG player,

This thread will be devoted to the SEQUEL of KAG, King Arthur's Gold II. Let's send this thread to the developers immediately. And if they don't get a move on it, then let's do something like a "Kickstarter Campaign" and just do it ourselves. First of all, I'll give everybody some information about me. I used to play the original "King Arthur's World" a long time ago, on SNES, definitely a great game with lots of potential. So I was very happy to find out about KAG, and started playing it a few months ago. I also played Soldat a little bit, and it wasn't until I learned the makers of Soldat created KAG, that I finally bought KAG from Steam and gave it a try. Liking both games, it was a natural fit. The game is tailored to my liking.

All that said, KAG seems to have had its golden years. It should have become more successful, and I believe there's still a lot of potential. More youtube videos from players and games (like the Novaq videos) would appeal to more players, and bring in more revenue for the game developers and makers. Players can help in the marketing, just by recording the content, and the better matches. There have been some great matches (I play CTF) the past 4 weeks. Some of you may have seen me there, ballista bolting your bases into oblivion, and sniping players with ballista style accuracy. My specialty is builder as I'm a natural architect. However I can grab a sword or bow and slaughter with the best of them.

Anyway, let's get to the point. This thread is about the SEQUEL to KAG, and that will be King Arthur's Gold II. We are the foundation, in this thread, the most enthusiastic players, consumers, and leaders to the next game. Since King Arthur's World was/is a great game, and KAG follows-up, how should KAG2 look? What should we do with it? I have some ideas, myself, but let's open the discussion in this thread.

I'd like to reconnect KAG2 with King Arthur's World. I talked about this in some recent CTF games with other players. It would be really cool to do KAG2 with a few of the original races made playable: Humans, Goblins, and Air People. They would have different means of fighting per race, goblins would be better tunnelers and diggers for example, while air people may have a special ability to build air blocks and air bases in mid air. However the goblin and air people races would be more challenging and need to be 'unlocked' by in-game achievements, like completing a difficult setting on single-player mode, and also multiplayer achievements as well.

Some of these ideas will be implemented in King Arthur's Gold II. That's what this thread is for, and also to boost excitement and motivation.

What are your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, recommendations, experiences, histories, stories, etc.

Go ahead, don't be shy.

Here's a video of the original King Arthur's World which most here don't seem to know about, appreciate, or understand:

Vampire likes this.
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Code:
    [14:23:56] <KF9000> GUYS IM GOING TO REPOST MY "KING ARTHUR'S GOLD 2" THREAD ON THE FORUM, I APPRECIATE ALL SUPPORT AND HOPEFULLY THE CORRUPT MODERATORS DO NOT BAN THE THREAD AGAIN...WDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDA
    [14:23:59] <JACEY JokingLegendz> * Most builders suck *
    [14:24:04] <2.0 Kryptic> lmao kf
    [14:24:16] <CLUCK Terri> Please do not post that thread kf
    [14:24:19] <CLUCK Terri> That thread was cancer.
    [14:24:22] <KF9000> TOO BAD
    [14:24:27] <KF9000> WE NEED KING ARTHUR'S GOLD 2
    [14:24:32] <CLUCK Terri> Devs choice
    [14:24:38] <KF9000> NO
    [14:24:40] <KF9000> PLAYER'S CHOICE
    I worry for you.

4. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

It's fun to see that I'm the ONLY real fan of this game and want to see it grow.

The rest of you naysayers, why are you even here? Go visit another game forum.

Vampire and Biurza like this.
  5. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

If first thread was locked, what's the point of making same thread again?

6. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

hes a troll? or just special.

7. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Like previous posts stated, last thread was locked for a reason. Stop creating/responding to these threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.