1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role Playing Server (Races & Newbie RP guide)

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Raelian, Aug 10, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Oi!

Finally a propah speakin` git haz joined da WAAGH!
    We'z orks!And we'z proud of it!
    Dem `umiez may fink dey're clever.Dem pointy earz,tree huggerz,sissy prancerz,are arrogant and zoggin` annoying when jumpin` around in treez!Dem fat bastards dwarfs are just greedy zogfaces who stockpile all shiniez for demselvez and dey need some stompin`!
    And we'z gunna kill `em all cuz itz da WAAGH commin`!But before killin` an` lootin` we will punch deir faces and grab deir teef!Why?COS WE USE ZOGGIN` TEEF AS MONEYZ , YA GOB!

We don't fight fer food, or fer teef, or weapons, or cos we's told to fight. We fight cos we woz born to fight. And win.

WE WILL WIN CUZ WE'Z GREEN AND YOU'Z NOT!`ERE WE GO,`ERE WE GO,`ERE WE GO!

UnnamedPlayer and Beef like this.
  2. oblex1998

oblex1998 Builder Stabber

we dwarves were at war with humans, 2 of us (me and another guy) guarded a gate and practically recreated the 300 battle:flex:

3. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

i know exactly what you mean...
    do you think you"ll be able to mod a voting system in? (not yet, I know, but with the modfriendly update, maybe?)
    </br>--- merged: Aug 20, 2012 6:17 PM ---</br>
    you realise that the elves are green, not the orcs, right?

4. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I'm not exactly sure how to "sign up" for this.
    Although, I would just like to report my interest.

5. ComboBreaker

Orks are greenskins if we are talking about warhammer orks.

6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

“Nobody knows where the orcs and goblins first originated from: some say that they were once men and women cursed by fell magic, others state that they are devil spawn. In truth, nobody knows for sure and the orcs and goblins simply don’t care or do not remember.
    They only know one thing; they were always here, underground, waiting in the darkness for when they could reach for the surface once more and claim what is rightfully theirs.
    A typical orc is one head taller than an average human, with green skin, dark hair, red eyes, pig-like nose and large tusks. They are very muscular and enjoy things such as showing off their strength, but despite their monstrous appearance they are by no means dumb, most orcs appearing to have the same intelligence an average human would have. Because of their belief that “only the strong rule” they only respect strength and prefer fighting up close, while taking the liberty of pushing around the weaker and more frail such as the goblins. Some orcs even show a strange form of ‘respect’ towards strong opponents (such as dwarves and humans that are strong and fight up close like them) while others simply enjoy combat and stomping on all those weaker than them.
    Goblins appear to be the same size as the stout folk, but unlike the dwarves they are not as strong or stocky, on the contrary they are somewhat weak and frail compared to the other races. They are similarly green as orcs and have red eyes, they lack tusks but do have somewhat long pointy ears such as elves and big (sometimes long and pointy, other times flat) noses. Due to their obvious lack of strength, goblins have learned to rely on their agility, cunning and trickery to survive while striking from the shadows or from a distance with a shortbow. Most of the times goblins end up as slaves for orcs while some manage to climb up the hierarchy as slave traders, arena masters and spies simply because orcs cannot be bothered with such tasks, therefore they let the goblins deal with them while the orcs do what they enjoy most: fighting, showing off their strength and enjoying themselves.

7. Julango

Julango Catapult Fodder

Hi, I was playing on the server and I was frozen, i know that you cant back our you will be banned, but after a minute my power went out, can I be unbanned or do i have to wait a day?

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

You're on the wrong thread. This is just the guide for the server. The actual server thread you're looking for is here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/king-arthurs-role-playing-server.7799/ . I know this is probably too, late because (depending on the server settings) by now, the auto-ban should have run out already, but this is for future reference.

9. adveksi

adveksi Catapult Fodder

Hey I got banned with no reason.. I wanna play -.-

10. Bifur

Bifur Catapult Fodder

I was playing and an admin accidentally froze me and right at that moment I left. So how can I get a pardon and return to the server?

11. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Wrong thread, but you should be fine within a few hours. or minutes.

12. ComboBreaker

Another minitutorial on how to RolePlay orks!

[​IMG]

Ork tactica :

[​IMG]

13. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

New map loaded by VanHuek :) Jump in now..
    BTW
    The elves' race HAZ THE BEST PLACE :P
    World of tree :D
    screen-12-09-01-16-24-55.png
    ORCS' BASE
    screen-12-09-01-16-25-28.png
    HUMANS' BASE
    screen-12-09-01-16-25-31.png

DWARVES BASE Cauz they're too OP that's for them I think
    screen-12-09-01-16-25-34.png

THE SPAWN, with race base travel
    screen-12-09-01-16-26-59.png

Attached Files:

14. Clost

Clost Arsonist

Looks great Del :). Suggest it to Van ;).

15. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

16. Clost

Clost Arsonist

Didn't see -___-". Nice work anyway.

17. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

I tried to next map yesterday but It crashed and before that it takes so much time on "Waiting for server to generate a map"

18. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

That map was created by Ne3zy. We have played it a few times before. Lovely map, better than the old, cliché one.

delankski likes this.
  19. Bifur

Bifur Catapult Fodder

It would be nice if there was sub-races like for elves dark elves and high elves, high elves should have a wizard class ( One heart but able to levitate blocks and shoot projectiles) High elves should be able to place stone and doors too. ( And their color should be yellow) Dark elves have every class and can place every block ( I don't know what special advantage they should have) Also a sub-race for humans should be Hobbits, with extra durable doors so orcs and other races cant brake in. ( But can only place wood and doors along with trap bridges) There could be more but this could be enough for now.

20. afroman1

afroman1 Join Afro's invisible RTDM group for updates. Donator

good luck seeing as this wont work until scripting comes out and then it will still take time to make all that

VanHuek likes this.
Mods: jackitch