1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

totally true. I would play but i got banned for disagreeing with me team.

@zee its funny you kick someone for not using OOC but when someone greifs or does worse you just freeze them

2. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

By the way, People declares war, if they're attacked by the other side or just one enemy .
    An Unofficial statement from random citizen will say "WE DECLARE WAR WITH DWARVES".
    Gladly King Zee was back again and told to the Humans to arrest the citizen(Human) who declared war.
    All hail King Zee :D

That feeling , People complain too much.
    I want to shout this.
    But they can't hear it ALOUD.

WTF PEOPLE DON'T READ THE RULES AND MECHANICS FIRST BEFORE THEY Fking COMPLAIN! :p

I think font size may help emphasizing my words.

lukepop likes this.
  3. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Its funny that you can keep ranting all day and night. If you really want to make a difference you would list the peoples names that are doing these actions instead of ranting about them. I told him repetitively to use them but he wouldn't.

4. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

I don't think that was the actual reason for getting me kicked, but I'll pay attention to it.

5. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

so because griefing and teamkilling isnt mentioned in the first post its ok if i do it?

Beo and -Grey- like this.
  6. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

No it was, please though, use them. It makes things a lot easier for us.

7. BlackKlit

BlackKlit Shopkeep Stealer

Played again. Some new things to do: Jail for badasses, also noRPlayers, also number balance! I think there must be balanced quantity of fractions, like 5 elves/6 dwarves/12 orcs per 10 human. :rollseyes: So You cannot be dwarf in numbers of ZERG RUSH! I often see 12+ dwarves on map, it's heavily unfair:eek: Also, orcs very need teamdoors...

8. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

It's because ... THEY WILL COMPLAIN ... "I got banned"
    and thousands of reasons will stress the admins. -_-

My words for the People complaining too much.
    Why don't you players coordinate and cooperate instead of contradicting.
    If you want a good RP server, then you need to HELP not CONTRADICT.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 11, 2012 4:43 PM ---</br>
    Do YOU want me to repeat what word Emphasizes your post earlier?

^
    |
    Source : https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/king-arthurs-role-playing-server.7799/page-17#post-134567

9. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

I do and im trying to help. I said you need real moderators. Yea that is contradicting but its true. you have admins like just mentioned that kick people for not puting (()) but when someone greifs they freeze them if your lucky. The moderators give way to many chances and arent consitent.I have personally been kicked without a warning. If your gonna make rules your moderators have to actully follow them.

I have commonsense your moderators do not, or they do not know what/how to roleplay.I know if i griefed it isnt right and I would be kicked if a moderator did something that is.

10. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

At the moment there have been no admin recruitment- at first it was RP interest now it is particular skill or experience.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 11, 2012 5:05 PM ---</br>
    And any cost really >$1.

11. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

It'd be nice if Map Voting actually worked.
    Cause after those troll-wars, where everything is blown to shit,
    we always have to roleplay being in the aftermath of a disaster, or something.
    Y U NO HAVE PRETTY MAPS?

12. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

We only have the one map at the moment for I have some in progress and one ready to go but needs minor tweaks but I'm extremely busy preparing for my holiday. Although on the scripting update there will be a lot of updates.

13. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

hoenstly i wish they didnt restart the map so often. When ever their is a war some admin ends up just restarting it which ussually makes it alot worse. It should be like 1 map for 6 hours or something like that, maybe even a day

14. chmauro

chmauro Shipwright

I like the server, but in all fairness, it is not where close to significant Role-play. The game was made for fast-paced killing and slaughtering so most players have that Hardwired in their heads. Secondly, for RP servers to survive, there has to been TONS of respectable moderators. Given the small selection of admin commands, and how most rules can be altered to fit into situation ... most admins will seem abusive, and might actually be. Certain things are real cheesy:
    • Same Maps
    • Same basic resources
    • Same bases
    • Same outcome
    Please try to add some more maps of a high variety, even out the classes/factions some more, and PLEASE keep up the good work!

Edit: I was typing this before you posted about your progress on new maps!

starsoccer9 likes this.
  15. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Yeah the map isn't at all great- I made it very quickly

delankski likes this.
  16. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

i like the map i said i hate that admins restart it so often when ever a war breaksout.

17. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Ok
    </br>--- merged: Aug 11, 2012 5:19 PM ---</br>
    About to unban you then you joined :D

18. chmauro

chmauro Shipwright

You should fix team stacking, I know that people love their specific faction, but with that everyone joins a certain faction and just steam-rolls through the whole map!

19. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Maybe I should be admin? I'm already in the admin chat and I'm online many times when the others aren't. People get mad at me when I tell them to check the rules and putting them in order when I'm not and admin. But to those who actually listened to me and went to check the rules then I salute you. Also Van Huek, I could make a map for you but I need you to give me yours to use as base.

20. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

My KAG crashed?! It doesn't Open!?
    Should I redownload or just recode some files?
    </br>--- merged: Aug 11, 2012 5:40 PM ---</br>
    Somebody please help me. :(

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.