1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

As stated before by the owner, the player cap will stay the same because of lag. If you want the player cap to be more then go and donate.

2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yup. Donate, get VIP and have direct access. It also helps funding the server. Fewer players = better RP imo.

Bammboo, xChapx and Froghead48 like this.
  3. Kryotos

Kryotos Bison Rider

I would be pleased to donate, but I can't, because of a 3 months travel...If i can do anything for the server (like sprites or RP), warn me

Yes, i ate my cat. It's war, buddy.

4. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

it's not about lag yo.. it's about server's monthly traffic limit, more players = more bandwidth usage, wanna more traffic/month = need more moneeey

5. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Quallity of this server dropped really low.

xChapx and Froghead48 like this.
  6. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Some admins on this server are freezing players for stupid reasons. They go easily to rage and freeze/kick/ban because they are mad. I got some fun on this server but since an admin banned me one time, each time i'm unbanned, i'm banned automatically by an admin when I join because he don't like me or some other stupid reason.

You should take a look on these admins, VanHuek, alot of players get banned for no reasons these days.

Bammboo, FenrirITA, Tiruin and 2 others like this.
  7. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

:C i was banned because i said die orc! , this game needs better admins , this ones do not tolerate anything

Bammboo, kuulness and Froghead48 like this.
  8. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

You've been banned numerous times for;
    A. Spawn-camping.
    B. Randomly killing with out a reason.
    C. You have no respect for the other players.

That is why you are automatically banned, each time you try to join.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 14, 2012 12:14 AM ---</br>
    So you would rather have us let everything be tolerated and then you have a even crappier time on the server? Seems legit.

9. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

This server makes me very depressed there will be no Overworld.

So much potential. Roleplaying a dwarf, tearing a whole city into the bosom of the world, with several vaults dug in is so, so, satisfying.

I can't help but imagine that, with a hostile clan coming to steal it, only to met by endless traps in the all consuming darkness, and Dwarven steel finishing the job.

Lieber, xChapx and Froghead48 like this.
  10. WarrFork

You're one of these admins who abuse commands alot.

- Spawn killing: I just joined the server, I spawn at the outpost of my team, Viking are here, I kill it because he is on the zone of my team. Got frozen for spawn killing. That's a nice reason you got there.

- Randomly killing: I killed some players by using the hostile emote ':>:(:' , stopping when they use the stop emote ':no:' all are in the rules.

- No respect for players: I totally not talked in this server, that's totally legit what you said. The only time I talked was when Viking frozen me for 'spawn killing' and I said unfreeze me. He was just being mad and a stupid admin and that's why I didn't get any respect for that guy. So, no respect for others players are totally not true.

Worm, Ej, TheWids and 3 others like this.
  11. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I was not griefing. I have no idea where that came from but I killed you because you killed me before and attempted to kill me again

xChapx likes this.
  12. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Everything that you have said leads back to one main point. You cannot attack/kill/be hostile towards, without a legitimate reason to do so. One you realize this I will give you one more shot at roleplaying on the server, that is if you want to.

13. WarrFork

Don't make me laugh, here is a log of an admin 'Viking176' who is killing me because he don't like me. And it's me ? I'm the guy who is killing randomly ? I was trying to pass a door but he killed me before. That's go to my point I said before, admins are stupid on this server.

Code:
    [22:23:17][22:23:19] <Dwarf Viking176> wait
    [22:23:19] <TFFS Doc22> ok
    [22:23:23] <M00 kuulness> duck
    [22:23:23] <Dwarf Viking176> your warrfork
    [22:23:24] <glpaley> keg to the right
    [22:23:26] <Zeeee80> RAlly and attack!
    [22:23:27] <JoshTG> dude
    [22:23:29] <JoshTG> wtf
    [22:23:29] <Dwarf Viking176> Im bad to you
    [22:23:30] <TFFS Doc22> normally the orks are hostile
    [22:23:30] <Rico656> were stuck
    [22:23:30] <Dwarf Viking176> so die

Also, for the 'I will give you one more shot at roleplaying', I don't want it. I just hope to be unbanned by the owner because I did nothing. I don't want to deal with you.

Ej, xChapx and Beef like this.
  14. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

It will be handled, I'm taking over as lead admin for now and as such, others hear my words. We aren't some scrubby little zero tolerance server, I mean yeah if you're being a dipshit I'm going to slap the hell out of you and you will deal with it, we have rules, but as I just put Rae in his place, this constant stupidity over little things like "Oh so and so fell on my head, ban him," suddenly he's banned, "OH MY GOODNESS HE JUST TRIPPED, BROKE MY TOWER BEING HELD UP BY ONE PIECE OF WOOD WALL, AND I WANT HIM BANNED FOR IT," user has been banned, or my personal favorite, "USE (()) FOR OOC OR WE WILL BAN THE SHIT OUT OF YOU," yeah that shit isn't going to float anymore.

This server, as grand as it is, isn't a zero-tolerence concentration camp, it's a new idea on a simple system that can easily be enjoyed in a game like KAG. I'm not going to lie to any of you here, the server is held up by a small thing of bubblegum and wire, the server lags sometimes, something dumb happens, emotions are held by the same wire, suddenly y'know one archer self destructs and every orc on the map freaks the hell out, that's life, that human nature, that's acceptable to a degree. What isn't acceptable is a coup where suddenly every Orc is spawn raping the dwarves and the elves. I plan on seeing if I can't implement a proper spawn-point system that isn't as craptastic as the one we have to deal with. No more spawning on someone elses OP, no more of this WRONG TENT SYNDROME, you spawn, in your zone, if your OP can't be found, sucks to be you back to start, don't collect 200 dolla.

To those looking for the most awesomest RP in the world, come back in a month when Max finishes whatever touches and pushes out scripting, we will be getting to work quickly.

To those who aren't twelve and can stay relatively civilized long enough for KAG's valve-time to run out, cmon in and make the most out of a team deathmatch based game turned loosely honor-bound roleplay.

I'M COMMANDER SHEPHERD AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE SERVER ON THE SHITADEL.

ALSO BEFORE A FORGET, IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ANY OF OUR ADMINS PM ME, I'm Ramsis, I'm usually the Dwarf Builder with the Plague Mask, I wear an ADMIN tag to show me from the others, I have tits because my model never seems to go back to male.... meh... Don't try to publicly shame them, it won't work.

mutha-fucking-treestars.jpg

FenrirITA, kuulness and xChapx like this.
  15. WarrFork

That's the point, I got banned easily. That 'it's not zero tolerance' didn't touched me. Like Zee said, he still ban me since the owner unbanned me.

16. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

Well shit WarrFork, I love you to death but if you're being an asshat then yknow, I'd have to boot you too, but I won't have Admins picking "favorite" targets.

Ramsis likes this.
  18. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Ya i realised this a few seconds afterwards

jerloch likes this.
  19. fries98

fries98 Shipwright

whats the pssword im new on forms so i dont know how to find it
    </br>--- merged: Aug 14, 2012 5:49 AM ---</br>
    or can u guy tell me how to get it

20. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist