1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Just saw your server a few minutes ago. Am I allowed to join? I really love the Idea of Role-Playing in KAG!

Joeslayer97 and VanHuek like this.
  2. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Yes sure. Read the rules for the password. Config a bit 'iffy' but just in beta.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 7, 2012 9:24 PM ---</br>
    Also today there has been no outpost or four factions- that iwll be fixed for tomorrow the official opening. Don't worry.

3. Mr_NeL

Mr_NeL Shark Slayer
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Interesting idea. I would like to see some scripted fashion. Give me a password, please

4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Password in the description: KARPS
    </br>--- merged: Aug 7, 2012 10:01 PM ---</br>
    Also I plan on doing a lot of scripting :D and getting help with it.

Joeslayer97 and Jamez like this.
  5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

You have my approval, VanHuek. I like this server very much indeedy. ^_^

6. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

I demand some sort of rouge class for the random people who decide to kill everything for no apparent reason

7. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

I just finished playing on here and I must say I had so much fun! I can tell this server is going to be big!
    So many great moments. :D

Joeslayer97 and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  8. RisingDarkness

RisingDarkness Builder Stabber

I'd like to report one of your admins, Clost. She has has shown clear display of power abuse. Just because one of her clans mates said i was griefing, which in actual fact i was not. Her clan mate was blocking me from leaving spawn but she still froze me? and yet nothing to her clan mate. You should pick your admins more carefully some are unfit. I'll be honest i did cuss a bit, but i had the right to be pissed when an admin is power abusing on me.

Joeslayer97 and Worm like this.
  9. Clost

Clost Arsonist

Someone said you griefed, so I froze you to do my admin job. You began to insult me, I said you to calm down but you continued. I'm currently a good admin but I hate to be insulted or those type of things. I set you free after 5 minutes but you continued tio insult me. So stop whinning like a baby and follow the rules for god sake. I think you didn't read them.

Joeslayer97 and delankski like this.
  10. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

First day not so successful but a lot of bugs fixed and a lot of pointless killing!

Joeslayer97 and Dark_Ham like this.
  11. Marine

Marine Shark Slayer

Killing and pillaging is the pinnacle of success!

12. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

The evil side is too weak. It begins with how the ration of evil to good is 1:3. Also, orcs only have 2 hearts.

Solution:First off, orcs shouldn't be the weakest group. Second off, if you're going to synchronize the day/night cycle with orcs, you should make orcs have a wider-than-normal range of sight during the knight. Common sense dictates the dwarves should have that too. Finally, if you don't want to add another faction, you could just make it so that orcs could hire the help of troll mobs, although perhaps only during the night.

13. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

This was SOO FUN!!!!!!!!!:)

14. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

its a very nice server and i think it should be the story of lord of rings...
    but where are the rings?
    that would be very cool if u host an iteam named ring and all orcs and mens,..... fight that they can have and if one group has all they win
    that would be like ctf with 3 flags

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  15. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Do note the password will be changing when the server is fully released with all its features.

16. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

Yeah we noticed that orcs are too weak, originally they we're supposed to be just goblins when we went for the LOTR theme but now I just need a bit of time to finish the class overviews and buff them up somewhat.

I'd love nothing more then for dwarves, orcs and goblins to be able to see int he dark with out the need for lanterns, sadly not sure if it's doable. Will have to see!

We decided to change the LOTR setting for something more flexible (check the first post for description) since if we went for LOTR we would of had to come up with accurate locations (Rivendale, Mirkwood Forest, Gondor, Rohan Shire etc.), characters (Aragorn, Legolans, Gandalf) etc. and it would of been difficult to fit all that in since we would require a lot of knowledge about the books.

Also, take note that this is a RP server. As admins we set up the world, offer the factions and the tools for the players and show guidelines, at the end of the day the players must come up with their own objectives while the Admins might offer one or two quests to spice things up.

I'll try and post the dwarf and orc/goblin overview soon to give a better idea of what they stand for and hopefully offer some insight for player to better RP their characters. (humans and elves have already been added, check the first post on this thread in the spoiler tags)

17. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I haven't added elves yet sorry- on my mobile. I have buffed up Orcs and buffed down Dwarves until the update.

18. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

I'll try and see if I can make the dwarf overview tonight and balance them out a bit.

19. SpartanHedgey

SpartanHedgey Builder Stabber

It seems whenever I try to join I get disconnected almost instantly.. this looks really fun and I really want to get in but with this problem in the way it seems this might not be possibly.. any ideas?

20. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

I played on server for few hours yeasterday/today and at start it seemed to be cool and fun, but then ofc dickheads moderators came (Zeeee80 and Clost) and ruined the fun. They seem to react with freeze/kick w/e only when they/their team is in trouble, but if im asking for reaction, theres none. So i cursed at those sobs and got kicked/banned whatever i don't care, I'm not going to play on server in the near future, there's more servers with better moderation. Yo VanHuek gl.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.