1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

lol. it was just a suggestion...
    but thanks for proving that the idea migth work.

2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

We are working at sprites to each race and for the new features.
    I will update a blacklist when the mod is done.

Also, for the folks that complain about the lack of good admins: Feel free to suggest someone here (you can't suggest yourself :p ).

3. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I wanna be admin please :3

4. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

...............Can't tell if Sarcasm or doesn't have a clue.

5. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

* Hello guys,you dont know me,can I be a guard? *

Anyway,dwarves are seriously overpowered.Lack of archers is not a big deal,since archers are almost useless because of a friendly fire.A single heart difference means its hard to take out dwarf knight 1v1.Also doors and trapbridges - usable doors is already really strong trait.
    And because of so many bonuses for dwarves,a crowd of players joins dwarves.Was there ever a game where dwarves did not have at least 2 players?

DrZaloski and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  6. cleggy

cleggy Arsonist

SirSalami has recently opened a server with a mod that slows things down like slash speed and block breaking speed to lengthen games into more tactical, strategic wars. I have no idea how this works as i am no modder but if you could implement it for just one class, i.e the dwarfs it might just solve the OPness of them

7. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm quite serious... even though I had :3 at the end.
    So yea. I want to be admin of this awesome server. Im already admin to several servers... most are creative but no matter.
    I know the codes to bring in monsters into the server to atleast make it somewhat exciting. :P
    Im 19 years old. Dont believe me look at my fb account. Not telling you here since I dont want a flood on my notifications. :|
    Not a troll... at all... so dont worry about me encasing ppl in stuff. Or anything.

8. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

*edit: Sorry prior message was rude for all the wrong reasons.

Anyways while I'd normally say eh, we don't let people ask for admin, if you want to help us with server development thats fine, but we need to see you in action and then we will decide if we want you as an admin.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  9. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Action meaning..? Being on the server right now?

10. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

Okay, I hawk-eye the server logs on a daily basis and can see when anyone does damn near anything, from buying things, to blocks breaking, to every word and offput step you take. On my end, I can be final judge, if the other admins want to push for you then that's on them, but we don't normally accept anyone just cus they asked nicely. Also if you want to help us with the monster stuff then you can message me personally and tell me more, we need more people to help out for dev.

11. cypy

cypy Bison Rider

wait what is the pass for this server?

12. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

On the matter of Dubshed:

I paid him 250 bombs to pass into Dwarf territory (as an Elf) which I didn't have to do as we were already allowed there, I was roleplaying and couldn't use them (being an Elf) anyway. He promptly afterward proceeded to kill me repeatedly and all other elves and orcs nearby. I then demanded his head and that I would pay for it, however the Dwarf lord said we were at peace so I went to go visit my Elf friend in Dwarf land again, and Dubshed kept killing us repeatedly, he was exiled, etc, and still kept on going then moved on to spawn killing.

13. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

This is the second complain about him.
    Don't worry, I'm dealing with it right now.
    And by dealing I mean permabanning his ass so hard that he won't ever be able to sit again.

14. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Read the fourm post dumbass, im tired of reading posts like this.

afroman1 likes this.
  15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I spent a comparatively short and pleasant time constructing a hovel for my orcish buddies. I now consider myself an Orkitekt.

[​IMG]

16. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

I love your base but if you get attacked you'll be fcked in 2 minutes :/

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Contrary to popular opinion, orcs aren't completely defenseless. We have these spikey things which we use to stab people in the faces with, they're quite useful.

Also, the complex only has one main entrance there, so it is easily defended to the death. Outside of that main entrance, which is seen to the left, is a mazelike network of tunnels which we can quite simply escape into and hide within if necessary, which also stretched a pretty respectable distance across the map, almost entirely unseen to the untrained and unclothed eye.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  18. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

lol it the base looks like someone already did

19. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

One way in the main screw up people do.
    Thinking that if you guard the door, you can push everyone out.
    That isn't the case. You'll eventually be pushed back into your own place and have on way to escape.

20. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

That wasn't me.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.