1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "King_Gallery" by hugobh

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

fine resource spread, could be slight better, could use bit more bedrock chunks to prevent deterioration. Flag is in fine place and flooding shouldn't be an issue.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Looks solid to me, could use better resource spread and more bedrock, mainly in the shark heads to prevent deterioration. Looks ok to me. Gold could be more outside the team sides imo, but should be fine.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Definitely a playable map. Would probably strip the amount of dirt backwall in mid in particular and lower the map height a bit. I'm glad they resisted the urge to put a flag in the bottom, cause that would kill the map. The flag might be a bit on the high/defensible side with plenty of room to make a pit in front (although that can be ratted I guess). I also agree some more bedrock would probably go a long way. Yes from me

5. Ferrezinhre

Hugobh_King_Gallery (1).png
    updated.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2021, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2021 ---
    I would give it try.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2021 ---
    I guess accepted.