1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Knight damage...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gumball135, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Gumball135

Gumball135 Guest

Out of curiosity, how is the amount of health taken by a Knight determined? I've been in several Knight Vs Knight fights recently that turned out something like this: I'm on full health and manage to get in the first blow; I have no idea how much health they have, but they survive. Then they get a single hit back, and I die. There's no way that they could've gotten in enough single heart hits to kill me in the amount of time we were within striking distance of each other, so it isn't lag - unless it's really bad but unnoticeable.

Do Knights apply extra damage when they get a headshot, or is it simply a network issue?

2. ArtCrusader

ArtCrusader Guest

Sounds like balance :d

3. Vania

Vania Guest

Same thing happens with archers. As a knight I've been killed by a single arrow despite having full HP.

Must be a headshot...

4. bilbs

bilbs Guest

I'd like to know how the damage is actually handled.
    Sometimes I can believe that there's just lag and I was hit multiple times.
    But there's definitely been 1-hit KOs with 3 hearts.

5. nginferno

nginferno Guest

I agree, most of the time i try to do sabotaging, i'll use a miner and ladder up into their fort. And in that most of the time, 3 quarters is me dying to one arrow hit.

6. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Possible explanation for some:
    There is a glitch where if you pick up arrows with the {E} key you wipe off all of your hearts. I was an archer and often times i picked up arrows and all of my hearts were wiped. I tested it out and it works if you aren't picking up anything either.

7. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey Fellere!

Yeah I found this too. If you have W and E pressed at the same time all your health is gone.

8. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Yeah I Know I was mining and one arrow killed me
    It may be a headshot but i have died when arrow hits me anywhere it's like a glitch
    i am also aware of there being Hacks that allow players to 1-Hit KO you