1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kotori - sabres & bloodbath 0.1

A texture pack about stylized ninjas

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

2. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Have you considered adding Asian-inspired textures and scenery? I've always liked the texture pack, but it could be really nice with a darker atmosphere.

3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Pics or images of what comes to your mind?
    I took some inspiration from Samurai Gunn, but making tiles, given the shader that makes everything look strange except for the vanilla sprites, is a hard business.

4. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Maybe something along these lines but darker:
    [​IMG]

And something like this for a lantern?

[​IMG]

5. 8x

6. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

This texture pack is absolutely awesome. Would be really cool to make it as a mod though, I could put it on my server ;)

7. 8x

We're using it, along with other stuff from other players, at the dash ninjas server, the resource will have an update soon too.

8. 8x

9. 8x

10. 8x

8x updated Kotori - sabres & bloodbath with a new update entry:

Refined the Original version

Read the rest of this update entry...