1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Kouji Report of Abuse

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Duplolas, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. bout

bout Shark Slayer

i cri evertim i red dis

butiful

2. I can't really be bothered to snip every part of your post separately so let's do it this way:

>>Why, you may ask, is that such a big deal? Well I will tell you. In the 480+ threads made in the suggestion category, this is the first ever. EVER. Thread I have seen deleted.

Well yeah, regular users can't access Shadow Realm, hence they don't get to see deleted threads.
    =================
    >>You may think, "Oh man, it must have been so garbage of an idea then." Nah man. It had 50/50 support.

That's simply a lie.
    There was 1 (one) person other than you who was somehow in favor of your suggestion to the opposite of the rest of the thread (with a dev included) being against it. Also, the polls at the time of thread enclosure were 7:12 (not in your favor).
    ================
    >>Why you may ask? Well, it is because I insulted an admin who then listed his opinion which he thought would have unanimous backing but didn't.

Now, that's not a very nice assumption to make. But that's like, your assumption, man. Not a fact.
    =================
    >>all the stuff about how Kouji is a badmin and you used to be one too

Well, if you want to make Kouji, a guy who ran the entire forum for a long time completely alone (insane amount of work he put into it, you don't even know, most mods probably don't realize either) and still would be doing so if not real life reasons, look like a badmin by comparing him to a person who's considered "the most retarded member that has ever been scrapped of the bottom of xG shoes" (that's a quote from xenogamer.org) and who "was breaking rules all the time. he would abuse got powers removed, lied about abuse numerous times. then got perm'd." (quote from the same site), then you should really think twice.
    ================
    >>suggestion threads that break rules

congratulations you found them all, now hit the report button because mods (contrary to what you might think) aren't robots
    ===============
    >>And to top it off, the topics were absolute shit. Unanimous support against bobotype. Yet, a thread with 50/50 support can't be bothered by a 2nd reply and has to be deleted? Damn. That makes a lot of sense.

Now, I myself am and always have been in favor of closing the threads and banning bobotype for trolling/being an idiot that's impossible to reason with but (spoiler) there are several reasons (many of them related to PR in one or different way) why you can't do it.
    I know it's very easy for you to shit at moderation why not doing anything yourself but, believe me, it looks much easier than it actually is and there's a reason why certain people are mods and others aren't
    ===============

I'm done.

Noburu, Yagger and Vampire like this.
  3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Little late to the party now Ej. Its Closing time. Open all the doors and let you out into the world. Closing time. Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl. Closing time. One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer. Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Closing time. Time for you to go out to the places you will be from. Closing time. This room won't be open till your brothers or your sisters come. So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits. I hope you have found a friend. Closing time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Sorry. I just love that song.

Stevedog likes this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Ej, you had one job!

Glad the resolution suits you guys, closing this to preserve the mostly, as bout put it, "butiful" moment.

Noburu, FuzzyBlueBaron and Sir_Walter like this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.