1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[KR]- Kag Rex's

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Olimarrex, Aug 3, 2014.

?

Herp.

1. Herp.

36 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Herp.

28 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

oh im lost now @Ej said we won the 2nd map and the 3rd one was postponed @Olimarrex is he confused or are you derping?

2. still need to play 3rd map. I thought it was postponed until tomorrow

3. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

What i suggested is repeating ALL THE MATCHES, not only last one, due to

a) KR was late for the cw (and then couldnt get enough clan members)
    b) Because we had to wait, some of our players couldn't be there also
    c) We played a couple matches and couldn't decide which one was official (that means CONSENSE of both teams about it, not only saying "this is official" in chat)

I didn't say anything about leaving 3rd map for today, let me know @Olimarrex what you think about this. :wink:

4. PUNK123

Seems everyone was lost scrapping the entire thing sounds like a good idea

5. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Bloody hell!
    why am i always missing up the names. Sorry blue, that was NMS! i havent yet done the LVT because we havent finnished
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 10, 2014 ---
    I again agree with psiklaw. The matches were depserately messed up and needed a different time, so are we able to do it again today? Though im not so sure how much of a good plan that is. Its all up to how many people are online at the time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2014 ---
    ollimarrex now has a total of three derp badges lets give three cheers! hip hip HOO-*::P:* hip hip HOO-*::P:* hip hip HOOR-*::P:*
    PS
    Ej you can definitely come on to the clan, I would love to hear more about your ideas about tactics as well as find out what class you are ::):. Also i need to know if you do steam. We have a KR group and i tend too use that quite often. (my steam name is how it is spelled on the forums)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  6. PUNK123

[​IMG]
    amin seems kinda dead;-;

7. Olimarrex

Im gonna move amin and the tsar bomb to the sleeping section.

8. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Would you folks be interested in playing an MLK match with BoW in the near future?

9. Olimarrex

I am unsure. You see Mr sack of potatoes. The problem with the MLK matches we've been doing is that we have really not been enjoying them, half of us have either raged at each other (mostly me) or at themself (also mostly me)
    All KR's are welcome to ask me if you DO wish to go clan war against the BoW's (I think if we are doing a CW we should be doing it against the MIST clan first, seeing as they asked first) and continue with the MLK matches and i shan't say no.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2014 ---
    Tsk tsk former KRs. You MUST tell me if you want to leave the clan, not just completely kill any communication with me, otherwise you will be stuck as a KR on the forums forever, you MUST tell me so that i can remove you from the member lst. *hint hint*
    tsar bomb:left::rektlord:

10. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

11. Olimarrex

great job in the match KRs. We did so much better than last time. I reckon that if we get a voice chat we could easily own the AG#
    None of us made a single clumsy mistake and I even managed to prolongue the match by sneakily archering the builder in our flag wall
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2014 ---
    Good bye Tsar!
    He's leaving the clan now

12. Nova challenges you to a clan war, MLK style! 78787878

13. Olimarrex

oohhhe? Hey! That's (beothiahs in the clan) Beothiahs clan isn't it! DONE DEAL!
    ACCEPTED.

:sword::B)::flex:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  14. PM me the time and server pls

15. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

We -- Ancient Gear -- would like to challenge you to a clan war!
    Are you able to assemble 5 players for this weekend -- do you accept this challenge?

If you do; please contact me privately so we can organize further.

16. Olimarrex

HUUZZZZAAH! 3 CHEERS FOR AMIN! The only KR archer! He is now back from some random exam thingy!
    Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hoor-*::P:*
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2014 ---
    Why is there no one other than punk checking the steam page... I put up a discussion and told people to reply if they have viewed it... and there has only been 3 people replying... One of them is me! And this was set up like 60 days ago...

17. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been active in a while for university finals and getting a new job. :smug:

Hope to come on KAG more often especially on the weekends so hopefully see you all around :wink:

18. PUNK123

what job did you get?

19. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

I work as a Data Admin for an engineering company. Mainly involves management of a ERP Database and establishing best practice/ troubleshooting issues arising with the software from a user perspective ::D:

Feels good to get my first real job after university haha.