1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Last Classic update - build 591

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furai, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

This gets me the feeling that it's just a pity bone thrown at the dogs who can't get over Classic.
    It really gives all the wrong vibes... especially to someone who didn't get over Classic.

But the Devs have long since decided to feed Classic to the woodchipper, and well, there isn't much that anyone in the player-base can do about it, heck, even less than half of the people still playing KAG prefer Classic.
    Eh.
    Why bother to use tugboats to try to raise a sinking behemoth, it'll just drag you down with it. Either get Release KAG or GTFO. (I picked the 2nd option, just still wandering forums due to nostalgia seeking tendencies.)

Gud yupdate, 10/10 :heart:

2. Heisennberg

Heisennberg Bison Rider

Infinite pls...

InsaneMTL likes this.
  3. 3p1cL0bster

3p1cL0bster Ballista Bolt Thrower

People gotta love this update :heart:

4. What did the update fix and lolwat premium -> overrated I wunna switch to freemium :>

PUNK123 likes this.
  5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

take away his premium he asked for it i wanna see it

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

He wanted the game to be freemium (pretty much like it was before the update), not take away his premium. Freemium means that you can play the game for free but there are some "upgrades" for which you have to pay.

3p1cL0bster likes this.
  7. Infiniterising

What if you were a person who only paid for exclusive features on Classic that are now free to everyone, and you aren't happy with what release KAG turned out to be like, and they claim that there has been false advertising because technically you made a whole new game with similar mechanics and name that they didn't want to pay for.

Technically then you would have robbed them of the 'exclusive' privilege that they wanted.
    So technically they could ask for a refund. 25252525

I kid, I kid, I don't need the small change anyway. Donator ribbon, see?

rawr, icemusher, 101i and 1 other person like this.
  8. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

And with someone like yourself w/ so many alternate accounts, you could probably get a house from the refunds :kappa:
    Aint got nothing against you infiniterising, your a sick lad IMO.

PUNK123 likes this.
  9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Something for people like that definately sounds fair in a sense, but that talk doesnt belong here considering furai took time out of his life to give classic and new build and it isnt even his job(You do public relations right?)blame @Geti :wink:

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I do support. And this build was done due to our promise long time ago, that we will release all features of Classic. We have promised it when KAG hit Steam. So it is what was planned and no one got robbed.

3p1cL0bster and Infiniterising like this.
  11. Infiniterising

Omg, people actually took what I said seriously. And no thanks @101i, I don't need your house, since its already in my driveway. Going to move that cardboard box of yours anytime soon?

Anyhow, thanks @Furai for the update, now only to get a few servers up. I think I've read the announcement a while back too. This actually isn't the first game ever to experience old players back in the Alpha who disliked the change over to the release version, so it's nice that even with a relatively small community, a final update has still been released for a long outdated game.

EDIT: never knew that ranting about stuff is also automatically 'like' farm on forums.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    EhRa, FuzzyBlueBaron and 101i like this.
  12. Waky

Waky Ballista Bolt Thrower

holy shit.

icemusher likes this.
  13. 3p1cL0bster

3p1cL0bster Ballista Bolt Thrower

Eh I still play Classic sometimes, although the release version is what I play the most.
    Anyhow, this update sure gave Classic a chance to live longer, which is always good, as Classic was the origin of all KAG., and some people, such as myself, just can't forget about it.

14. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re: we got robbed! - imho these people have a warped sense of entitlement and a poor understanding of their rights as a consumer. I'd wager ten dollars all of them are outside their legal (and offered) refund period. We do get emails from them from time to time though, Lucas has seen more than his fair share :^)

15. Infiniterising

Hey, don't look at me, I'm still waiting for the cardboard box to be moved out of my driveway, tho I wouldn't mind a second pool.

16. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not looking at you, just saying it happens.

17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

mmmmmm, heart emote.

there's officially no longer any reason to play beta now imo (yeah, the heart emote was all it had going)

Thanks though.

p.s. don't worry geti, someday I'll play beta again. Someday. Maybe.

Haste, master4523 and icemusher like this.
  18. Geti

Don't say we never give you anything :^)

19. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

;D

20. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester