1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Last post is the winner

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by creeperman, May 3, 2013.

1. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

2. tigorsun

tigorsun Shopkeep Stealer

3. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

4. tigorsun

5. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

6. tigorsun

7. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

8. tigorsun

9. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

10. tigorsun

11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

12. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

13. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

14. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

15. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

16. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

17. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

And quite frankly i’ve had it, this post has existed for years and yet every single time anybody comments this stupid motherfuking blackjoker individual comments with a stupid smug emoji, I've had it there's no way you can you posting every single time, are we going to continue with this forever, it doesn't matter, it's too stupid, online forum, who cares if you're the winner, it's completely meaningless, why are you spending so much time chasing the stupid award that doesn't even matter, nobody cares, nobody loves you because you spend all your time replying to this, look at me now im the last post im the winner post on the king arthur gold transhuman design official forum post, what's the point of your life, Stop it, stop it, I've had enough, I just want you to stop now, there's no reason and for you to continue posting smug emojis every single time anybody comments with a stupid f****** post here, there's no good quality being generated, everything is meaningless, everything Is Stupid on the stupid forum Post, just giving notifications to so many people, not that they have checked this forum, because this is a forum for a Dead game, the Dead forum for Dead game, why are you coming here, still there's no point, there's no reason, stop it right, now I've had enough, this is completely, if you coming one more time here, I'm going to do something to you

And it wouldn’y be pretty, what I will do to you, I will, i'll shieldjump upon your head, but in real life, with a real shield, except, if I don't find the real shield, I will use a table, or some other large surface, which I can feasibly hold beneath myself as I bounce upon your head, and crash it into a million pieces, shattering you, so you never posting in this stupid f****** form. again blackjoker what a stupid name, as well, why they're numbers at the end of your name, what's the name given already probably with a black joker what a joker and jester and I'm funny man, apparently not because all you can do with your whole f****** life, emojis on the last post as the winner forum page on the King Arthur's gold transhuman design forum at least instead of, Passing, only post something funny, something created the original, for once in your f****** miserable tiny life, it's always posting the same stupid emoji again and again, and again and again, and again and again and again and again and again, and again and again and again and again and again, you motherfuker, this is why I hate the internet you people are here or so unhinged, you're so existing, why do you do this, why do you do this to me to yourself to us, stop it go, touch grass, or else I will come at you with a large object, and I will do something unspecified

18. sealord

sealord Shark Slayer

19. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

20. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

Oh wow, this got posted in this year? I came back to the forum for nostalgia, according to my post history I used to post in this thread a lot. Kinda funny this particular thread kept getting activity.