1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Let's Fix TTH - Accepting Your Suggestions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nand, Feb 7, 2015.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

That's a little opaque as a mechanic. Basing it off increased cost (or something else that's easily recognisable) makes things clearer for players and hence better. :3

Noburu and hierbo like this.
  2. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Good call! Self-evident mechanics are always the way to go with UX design whenever possible, even when the UX is for a game.

Noburu likes this.
  3. cheap_shots

cheap_shots Catapult Fodder

I suggest we add a new resource which is found at the central point an is only obtainable after the team who owns the hall has controlled the point for a set amount of time. You could either man it so this resource can be converted into any of the other resources or it is useful for a completely new weapon such as a massive siege weapon that will allow the team that has controlled the central point for all this time to gain enough of an advantage over the other that they will be able to win. Alternatively you could mark it so that after you have researched your first two lines of the tech tree you can choose to spend being slowly research in more techs, a selection of new techs or upgraded version of the same techs you have. This would create more variation in play both making the game less repetitive and it leaves team more options and more options mean more chances to win and break the dead lock.

4. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

No......
    We already have enough resources. I can't even count to three so do you want to pain me forever?

J-man2003 likes this.