1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Let's make our own balanced KAB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ardivaba, May 6, 2013.

1. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

Can you add more sharks to water maps? They're fantastic and eat the shit out of everybody, which is hilarious.
    </br>--- merged: May 6, 2013 11:32 PM ---</br>
    Also: flying sharks. Make it happen.

16th likes this.
  2. Cpa3y

Cpa3y Shark Slayer

Items like catas, balistas, boat and etc must costs resources.

killatron46, Mazey, 16th and 2 others like this.
  3. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

destroying shit returns resources/ builders can repackage objects

Chaoticredux and Beelzebub like this.
  4. Make mounted bows less powerful ex: 1 :heart: p/shot. Also make damage from mounted bows scale with range since there is no counter or charge reticle to scale it with.

killatron46, AnRK, hansel and 3 others like this.
  5. eamono

eamono Arsonist

destroyed building return rescources (I can only confirm this for factories)

are you talking about buildings or blocks?

6. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

ie siege weapons/ships and blocks

7. I suggest that you must feed wood and stone to factories for them to actually manufacture given thing.

killatron46, Beelzebub, 16th and 3 others like this.
  8. 16th

16th Bison Rider

Throwing bombs like in classic. It was perfect.

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

they will, as my war base got 5 likes, we'll have no workbench (and stuff) but trader and shop like this ^^

10. I think im going to override your feature suggestion and say that this will not happen for now. It would mess everything up and would completely change the gamemode itself. I want to modify current WAR gamemode to make it more enjoyable. So i'll instead make it so that you must feed resources to the factories for now...and see how people like that idea.

11. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

factories basicly suck.
    but ok, ill make it myself, p far with my server (war base, no workbench, no water, landboats, less op drill)

12. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Would that be feeding like a kitchen, or some other method?

13. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

Sharks need to not eat each other first. It kinda defeats the purpose to have a bunch of cannibalistic sharks.

GloriousToast and I3lue like this.
  14. Also, nerf sharks, idc how just do it.

Nike :yes:©

GloriousToast and Ardivaba like this.
  15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Why nerf sharks? They provide a good challenge to get over, and prevent rushing without a boat.

GloriousToast and Beelzebub like this.
  16. I personally find that Sharks are way too OP. While they are fun for the first few rounds you play...but if it jumps on to your longboat and rapes 7 knights in that boat in 7 seconds, it gets unfunny really quickly.

I3lue and GloriousToast like this.
  17. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Hmm, maybe make it so they cant jump, that could solve some thing.

18. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yeah that's all they really need, the damage they cause is perfect, just shouldn't be able to touch people in boats.

19. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

You and I have a different sense of humor :D

20. I override all shark related suggestions. Now you can buy Flying Shark scroll from the trader and put it into research factory. It'll produce flyable sharks (rotates n' shit) that have Nyan Cat kind of rainbows behind them as they fly, and they also shoot little sharpfishes out of his mouth as projectiles to damage enemies.

They have same health, i don't think they'll be very op. I'll post video soon.