1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Lets think of a NEW game mode!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by mcrifel, Feb 10, 2015.

?

Gamemode Yes or No

1. King Of The Hill - YES

39 vote(s)
    78.0%
  2. King Of The Hill - NO

11 vote(s)
    22.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

We currently have a server with this mod!
    The name "Project Phoenix - Capture the points"
    :)

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Looks nice, a long building phase, after which builders can only build ladders or shops? Yeah count me in to test it out. Or just remove builder after it begins and force everybody to be builder at the building phase? Some pre-made or half built maps could be used.

Any volunteers to set the mode up?

3. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

so basically a get the keg mode

4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I really like this idea. It's not hard to implement either. I will try it out with some guys on the shark mumble and we will see how it turns out.

Geti and 8x like this.
  5. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Actually make it like how TTH does with supplies (the timer system, I mean) where you have a long build phase, then after so many minutes it tells you that you can switch back to do fixes and to add stuff. Then it'll turn building back off in a minute.

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The TTH thingy: you always get let's say 1 bomb at the beginning, or 1 special arrow once in a while, sounds good, meaning you can remove the shops.

A faster CTF game, where there's only players, and, heh why not, undestructible environment, something like Soldat Trench Wars, where domination of the map was an important side of it, with camping and holding strategic points of the map, the further the better.

7. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Prop hunt.

8. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

And TTT!

9. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

had this idea back in classic... Thank you for reminding me.
    If I find time, definitely

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  10. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I think you missed my point entirely. The point is to have it where builders are locked from play for a limited time, and is unlocked every so often so you can build/fix shit for that limited repeating build phase. IE, long build phase at the start, then every 5 to 10 minutes it unlocks for 2 or 3 minutes max so you can do fixes, etc.

jarrydthysse and 8x like this.
Mods: Rainbows