1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

link6155

Discussion in 'Archive' started by link6155, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I might as well try ::):

How often do you play?
    I play basically everyday or at least when i have the chance to.

Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    I'm admin on the Action/SHARK servers. I have received administration powers because I have been playing on those servers for a very long time and that I have shown that I can handle the responsibility of an admin.
    How long were you admin?
    Around 4-5 months on the servers.

Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    Besides some configs error, my admin status was never removed.

Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? If so, ask them to post here.
    I've Got a few, they should post in this thread.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I have no problem stopping griefers or anyone harassing other players. I don't ban people if they think I'm a bad admin, I respect their freedom of speech. However, I won't refuse to mute them if they are being repetitive or just trying to be a wise guy. I don't just take action against the convicted right away, I usually ask them why they do it and are they a new player. If they are indeed a new player, I would give them a warning and just let them go the first time (and the first time only).

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I know how rcon and seclevs work.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Fellere825 and Galen like this.
  2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

10/10 should get zelda.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.