1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Lobby / warm-up time

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vermilicious, Aug 6, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

The time before a battle begins is precious time you should spend on collecting resources and building defenses. It's a shame that many matches are off to an unfair start either because the teams are imbalanced or not everyone is quite ready (afk to fetch a drink for example).

Therefore I suggest adding server lobbies or warm-up time where people vote for the game to start.

It's probably something that people have thought of, but I thought I'd just put it out there. We need this ;)

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

We don't need this. Not everyone is going to play for a full hour or however long it takes a game takes and people join and leave servers all the time. And if your team mates are AFK to start of with, kick them from the team. Game can easily get unbalanced by a few new people joining the other team anyways. We also already have team scramble at the start of a new game anyways. If anything, just delay team scramble for a few seconds.

3. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

I disagree with you, but at least there should be a short pause between matches. You get thrown into a new match unprepared.

4. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Then leave the server/go spectator until you are ready to rejoin.

Galen likes this.
Mods: Rainbows