1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Loki has rcon access on official servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FinDude, Aug 27, 2011.

1. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

Wow, when you make emphasys about someone's english equals to bad moderation/could be better, i feel really sorry for you guys, a lot of you have done it, even saying "it doesn't sound mature", i think this thread needs a mod, but not Shadlington.

You are ok Loki, haters gonna hate, i'm not saying you are good or bad, but when someone tries to say something against anyone, a lot of people do the same.

PS My english is not the best either, do you aprove it? (SARCASM, so you people understand, even you say you already knew that smart people)

Editing: Catakus, i don't like you either as a person, but you know what? you can be the way you are, BECAUSE IT'S IRRELEVANT, just like Loki., don't get it personal, chill.

2. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

Well, most IRCs keep logs that you can easily obtain.

I'm not sure why it's suggested that Loki should be banned, but then again, I'm not too involved in the community.

3. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

@Catakus :

The abusive part i talked about was after dwatring sayd stop now the map editor use, but it wasnt so nice to spell that out, like you did abuse it hardcore, still you killed me 3 times after he sayd stop allready with bedrock flood placing, which was kinda fun for you... for me not so...

Then for insulting, i've never insulted them i've never sayd theyr bad people, but as they was trolling the 12 year old guy dragonboltz which is premium member and lost his parents.... for his bad english... it was obvious those people cant have a heart or a strong character...in CASE OF THIS did i say, yes the most people (mostly those which trolled him...) are bad people... if you cant understand that... then i dont know.

But atleast you were aswell as contrary very objective with the rcon thing, thanks.
    (and you know that one time i changed the map i didnt know you builded anything =/ sayd sorry, mistakes hapen, noone is perfect =/)

@ mods : as reported since it exist, this tread goes spammy and flammy more and more aswell it's still ruining my rep, it still should be deleted.

4. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

And I'm fine with that, I know I piss a lot of people off. Shit, I'm only 20 and I'm getting sued for pissing someone off so much. But like I said, my personal feelings for a person don't affect my judgement for their ability to perform.

5. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Just restating something important.

6. sgzfx

sgzfx Shipwright

This isn't a flame thread(report reason), this is a legitimate thread with the topic being your rights on the official servers, played on by every KAG player. I'm not flaming, I'm just saying my opinion is you shouldn't have this right as just another player and it should be left to global moderators. One of the examples why I also despise this is quoted right above this block of text. You don't just do that without warning anyone.

You seem to be very childish for someone 20 years of age.

7. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

@ Torchic : I've never kicked someone for "not beeing a good player" this isnt true, i can agree that i kicked someone for joining and saying HINOOBS, but this was the same guy which kicked me 30 min ago from another server when the votekick still worked, at this point the most didnt knew it, but that guy was beavers. That's a old and boring story where i didnt do any wrong, aswell stop lie about i kicked someone for not beeing a good player, this is horrible sneaky.

@ Sgzfx :I changed the map cauze he was alone on the server and a clan mate of the clan i was co leader in, i wouldnt ever think about a map change if there would be a player i dont know, this wasnt a real problem, aswell when i remember right, the team i were on had a fucked up spawn, so i was gone start a new round, fair 1o1 between at that point a dude and me. Aswell it was a private Server, you cant say any about that.

and that i seem childish is cauze my english isnt perfect, and with the knowledge of propably beeing targeted of hackes here's my fb : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001886868608 go read how old i am and so on, i dont think anyway i needa explain that to you guys.

Anyway, and if im not admin what should i care about all you guys loose is a 24/7 admin nothing else, and in the night will be more hackers/griefers arround, it's only negative for the community, nothing else.

And you people take nothing objective, NOTHING. cauze else you would like all the other forum users say nothing, cauze theres nothing i did wrong in beeing an admin on the servers i am admin on.
    Still, atleast you guys make me famous when i look on the click counter of the post... like there's nothing more important arround, thanks in this case propably. lol

Btw : 8 People do i count which dont like it (pretty much cauze of the fact they have something personal against me)
    And i doubt this community is bigger then 8 people.

8. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Aggh, couldn't someone lock this?

9. citricsquid

citricsquid Shark Slayer

ultimately the choice is that of MM. I will direct MM to this topic when I next see him online. For now I'm locking it to prevent any future problems.

The one thing that matters most in a community is user attitude; if everyone respects each other there is very little that can wrong. The spelling or grammar used by someone is a complete none issue.