1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Lord-pumpkin's Therapist Corner

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LordPumpkin, Aug 24, 2016.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Cacti* ,don't spread your aids ever again

Lava likes this.
  2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

actually it should be cacteese. like you have goose, then geese, so cactus, cacteese, because they both end in the same sound.

man they are basically cacteese. theyre like cousins of cacteese

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

idk about you but i dont pronounce cactus cactoos.

asger75 and Lava like this.
  4. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

I see we're having a lot of cactus related questions,i suggest you asking a cactusologist for these kinds of problems, they'll probably know a lot more on the subject.

Lava likes this.
  5. asger75

asger75 Haxor

The correct word is Acanthochronology, look it up

6. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Cacti*

Also, give them a dose of 20mg of Citalopram daily and look for results, though for the first few weeks will make their depression worse, but after that the effects may start to kick in. If no results show after said period of time, up the dosage to 30mg.

7. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

hey man who's the one with the cacteese here, you or me? i dont think you're qualified enough

i tried but they didnt want to eat the pills. should i just try hiding the pills in their favorite foods?

8. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

When i'll want to ruin my jokes i'll know who to look for asger

;^)

9. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Depends on what their favourite food is?

10. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I Don't know what to do dear Dr.Pumpkin. My dog booth is empty... Aswell as my heart and i don't know what to do about it ::(:
    Please help.

11. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

because joker your not lazy u are just to busy to press the watch thread button u wont to press the button put you just cant and ty for the complement i am a awesome therapist
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 24, 2016 ---
    now lava guy the reason ppl dont say that or think that your the best player is cause there jelous of you they wish they cauld be an MLG kag lord like you
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2016 ---
    well you see sjd the reason it tastes like blood is because your thinking of blood while you eat it maybe if you think about mountain dew or diretos it will taste like that so it will taste like them think happy thoughts while eating glass

asger the reason your dad left you for a cactus is that the cactus kidnaped your dad hes still got him so you need to go save him or maybe he just thinks your a pleb and he does not like you
    ok potatobird the reason your cactus is sad is because it has no friend it cant play kag or it cant drink mnt dew but its ok we can fix him or her but a plastic arm plastic mouth plastic legs and stick em on hell be good as new
    now maltiger are eyes are real because they are a gift to ugly ppl so they can look at the pretty ppl like me
    hmm epic I'm sorry to here about the empty dog house maybe you can pay maltiger 20 bux to come live in it for him or maybe fill it with water and put fishes in it
    OK everyone i have an announcement I'm very happy you are come to me the expert for the answers but there are some ppl here that think they got a five dollar degree on line i know outrageous so if you see someone post an answer and they don't have a degree DONT LISTEN TO THEM IM THE EXPERT

Potatobird, Blue_Tiger, Lava and 3 others like this.
  12. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

tank u, u da best <3 but can u explain waht diretos ar i dunno what that mean

13. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

but lord pumpkin, i cant see you. please help my ugly eyes.

14. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

lava this is a derito its even better than a
    better than a dorito
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2016 ---
    sure malt prepare your ugly eyes for this
    upload_2016-8-25_9-41-3.jpeg

15. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

NOW NOW BOIS N GURLS PLZ DO NOT TO BE derailking PumPLKKinLOred Thread with Ur OWN mISSkonSepCHUNS oF GrANg3r n doctorate plz LEab th3 adv1c3 2 t lore3d. k? thx o/

Als0 siNC3 tAkinG TYh3 AdVic3 Pr0gided by PUmPKin of Lor3d iu am N0W <3 my by famiLY thx game over I Kan G0 Hoim3 =)

PUNK123 and blackjoker77777 like this.
  16. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

YAYAYAYA i new i save lives
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2016 ---
    OK EVERYONE business has been slow today just remember that I'm always here to solve your problems so keep the questions coming in

17. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

Hey, I'm falling off a cliff right now and could use your advice as soon as you can send it to me, what do I do when I'm falling because I'm about to die probably help pls Doc... ANYONE WITH A DEGREE PLEASE!

18. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

well tba have you talked to the cliff maybe a conversation with the cliff will help obviously the cliff feels bad about it self maybe he thinks he's fat or to pointy or flap your arms and try to fly or maybe try to land in the water and if none of that works witch that's not gonna happen so you'll be good

19. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

Ehm, sorry, you advice came a bit too late... I am in a ditch right now bleeding out... got any tips or advice for this one doc?

20. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

hmmm well lets think maybe call for help or lick the blood off and maybe just have a sleep and wait for help

Mods: BlueLuigi