1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Low FPS

Discussion in 'Help' started by MagicalPotato, Nov 15, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. MagicalPotato

MagicalPotato Builder Stabber

Here you go: https://gyazo.com/d8aabae093ec38cd4d1f1d189f0fd6d5
    Also I'm not going to reinstall anything, because my PC is good. It's just very old, reinstalling won't fix anything.

2. TheBloodOfNight

TheBloodOfNight Base Burner

Also I'm not going to reinstall anything, because my PC is good. It's just very old, reinstalling won't fix anything.[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, you dont need my help, you can fix your pc alone ! :thumbs_up: You know more than me after all :D [​IMG] Thread should be locked, problem resolved.[​IMG]

3. MagicalPotato

I'm not trying to be rude, but get the fuck out of here and stop replying. You are not even helping, you are just posting your bullshit. Stop being sarcastic and leave if you got mad. I can clearly see that as you are posting emojis and keep talking sarcastic. Stop acting childish and just stop replying if you don't like me.

4. TheBloodOfNight

TheBloodOfNight Base Burner

Childish ? Im helping someone who cant even use google for simple stuff <-GIVE DAT MAN A MEDAL I posted everything i knew about fixing low fps, i shared my wisdom, you chose to ignore it, all i tried to do was trying to help you , its not like you need it, it seems... "my pc is gud you know shit, fuck off dat thread" Everyone will be pissed when you have to repeat the same stuff over over over over and over again. edit: you dont like the emoji i made, ye dingus dick head ? :rektlord:

5. MagicalPotato

This is the last time I reply to you. Stop posting here dude. All you've been telling me is to reinstall my computer and you know I'm not going to do that. But I might try though so thank you for your suggestion. Also obviously I googled before posting here.

EDIT: I don't want to reinstall my PC because I would lose all of my drivers and I don't know how to get these.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Come on guys chill
    This is the general page for NVIDIA drivers:
    http://www.nvidia.es/Download/index.aspx?lang=en

In product type you have NVS; product series is Notebook; product is NVS Quadro 160M;
    then select your operating system and language.

7. MagicalPotato

OK, seems like the lag can't be fixed, it's my PC. This may be locked I guess?

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey