1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[LvT] VS MIST [Approved]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by mcrifel, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

I would love to do another match!

2. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Thats what we trying to do.

3. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

Im just curious about one thing; that if it wasnt serious then why did we need 5vs5? Also lets just do a rematch and try being good sports next time. Its just a game anyway.

4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

King Arthur's Drama
    [​IMG]

5. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

That fits so perfectly.

6. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Because otherwise then it's not accurate and won't be good practice.

EDIT: Also, just thinking about this and if MIST asks for a clan war, that doesn't in any way indicate it was an MLK clan war, then it is by default a friendly clan war. The fact you are trying to argue "well, you never said it was a friendly" is illogical.

7. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

are you kidding me? If someone asks for clan war its mlk, i said it was serious now please don't start making stuff up on the spot.

EDIT: Also i always do MLK nothing else
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2014 ---
    Here is what i purpose we do: we have a rematch but this match still counts, in that rematch you can get us back :)

8. MIST have won, stop cry and fear LVT omg, all in the server have seen your defeat, you cannot deny.

9. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

I heard many dramas with LVT and your behaviour is boring as fuck guys.

I will approve that match. If you dont wanna play matches, i can remove you from the league.

GG all, MIST receives 2 points.

Fuck drama.

10. Blue_Tiger

K. Btw, LVT also cw'd 50 other clans and won them all, can we have point plz?

11. SpideY

Dont forget dude, i allowed you to join clan wars/trainings despite your previous history of kiddo/griefer/fucktard. It was your second chance.

Im bored with all this flame, dont even try to play with me. @Blue_Tiger iger

12. Blue_Tiger

My previous history means nothing. I have changed and the idea that you have to bring that bullshit into an argument makes out that you are completely wrong. I haven't flamed you once, you're just trying to get a reason to do something against me.

13. SpideY

You didnt change at all. During many trainings, you were trolling. Others players complained about you. You are still a trolling kid for me and you wasted this chance. We wont discuss again about you during in that thread. End of story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.