1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MaJoR - Multi Adept Janissary's that are Overly Relentless

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by toffie0, Aug 2, 2014.

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Minus well turn this into another chat I guess....

2. Huehuehue.

3. MaJoR vs Flare and Far? I would pay to see it.

4. toffie0

Alright, so we clone Flare so he can play on both teams and have all of Major participate o it's like 15 vs 2 or something.... Sounds good... Whose got a cloning machine

5. Can we have a whole storm trooper army of Flare's? Someone tell me they got that Star Wars reference.

6. >Implying people don't star wars

7. >Implying the Force has not Awakened inside them

8. >Implying WHAT?

9. >Implying awakened requires a capital

10. AvadaKedav

AvadaKedav Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator

Do you think that I am good enough to join and that my personality is right? This is not a request to join but just to see whether I can join if I want to. TheFlare and cinc (ewwww boy stuff) probably know me the best. :P
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2015 ---
    Also sorry in advance if I went against some of the forum rules this is my first time really using the forums.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2015 ---
    I also have been playing since classic and the 65~ hours are because I recently started playing again.

11. toffie0

I'll watch you play... What serves do you play on? Also this isn't against the forum rules... We were talking about Star Wars just before and others have way worse posts *shudders*

12. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Technically the double and triple posting is against forum rules, and it's why we have the little edit button down at the bottom of your post. So for future reference, if you have something to add to your original post, just edit those things in in the future rather than making new post after new post.

13. toffie0

True... Always thought if it merged it didn't matter... But alright

14. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Yeah, but these
    --- Double Post Merged, Today at 2:09 AM, Original Post Date: Today at 2:07 AM ---
    Are really annoying to look at to figure out when the post was made

15. AvadaKedav

Sorry Auburn I won't do merged posts from now on. I play on the AUS Ctf official servers whenever I am free but as I am reaching the end years of high school I can only play on weekends + Fridays.

16. Steps to joining major.
    1. Sweet avatar.
    2. Better avatar then me (lol jks, never gonna happen).
    3. Be active on forums.
    4. Don't be a dick.
    5. Don't be a serious person - we don't want another toff.
    6. No M&M's to be mentioned. EVER.
    ...Strange process

17. AvadaKedav

Haahaha. I think I'll actually apply to join. Well I like how forums made with all the rules (btw this is the first time I've actually used forums xD), so I can definetly be active on that, my avatar is good ;), and I'm pretty sure I'm not a dick. I consider myself to be not that serious but I do try to win and learn the ins and outs of each class. It's alright if you don't accept me because I hope that I can apply another time.

18. toffie0

That's Butter's (cruel) guidelines.... I honestly don't see how I'm serious... I do be serious occasionally if needed but other then that...

Also think he forgot about the whole 'skill' area...

But as I said before I'll watch u play.

19. AvadaKedav

Yep ok. Tomorrow I can be on from 4:00pm Melbourne time (I don't know which part of Australia you live in). I have to leave at 5:00pm for swimming though and will be back ready to play at 8:00. If you want you can add me AvadaKedav on steam. I am on TheFlare's friend list