1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Make a wish and ruin someone else's

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by kebabs44, Dec 31, 2012.

1. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Granted. However, without war and conflict, our technological advances slowed down. People grew weak, lazy and got used to peace, which lead to the loss of combat knowledge. Shortly after, our planet was then attacked by foreign aliens with unstoppable weapons. Thanks to you, Earth was unable to defend itself, and ultimately destroyed.

I wish for infinite, safe, tasty cheese.

2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Granted, the infinate cheese was deposited on top of you. You almost suffocate, but you don't :p You can't move from your currant position though.
    I wish for a time machine that only goes to the future.(you cant change the course of space time if you go to the future)

3. Tunni

Tunni Catapult Fodder

Granted, You was about to enter the Time Machine, but it was recently invented by a person,when it was about to time travel you into the future but a lightning struck on it and it broke :D. I wish for a Boxman

4. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Granted, but it was extremely huge, and it killed you because it hated you.
    I wish wish wish a wish.

5. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Granted. You get a boxman, but he is trapped inside a diamond box.

I wish for something.

6. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Granted. However, that something was a giant, horny, queer, gorilla with an interracial fetish. (You can see where this is going)
    I wish for the ability to summon anything I want, and put it under my command.

7. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Granted, but you summoned a Demon, and it took orders from nobody, and you told him to sit, and it killed you.
    I wish that I wasn't running out of ideas for wishes, and that Lord_bugg realized that I beat him to ruining the Boxman wish.

Ratka likes this.
  8. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Granted, however a giant shit fell on top of you before you could finish your sentence.
    I wish for the ability for foresee the future.
    </br>--- merged: Feb 2, 2013 9:45 PM ---</br>
    Granted. However, the genie had troubles understanding you, so he simply left you with a huge toilet.
    [Just to have his wish meddled with.]

9. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

I swear man, he told me to sit on him!

Anyway, Wish Granted. You can now foresee the future, but you see that you end up alone on the street as a hobo with no friends, house, or money.

I wish for a Hurts Donut.

10. Tunni

Tunni Catapult Fodder

Don't know whats a hurts donut.

Granted.
    The giant hurts donut appeared on top of you and it squash you to death.
    I wish for nothing.

11. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Granted, but that nothing transformed into something, and it was a huge wasp, and it killed you.
    I wish that Butterfish (my goldfish that I earned and put in my pond) was back with me, and that he could live forever, no food or not. And he had a huge party tank, and this wish is not corruptible, 'cause I love Butterfish ;(

12. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

My god why. "Hey Billy you want a Hurts Donut?" "Billy: Sure!" *Kid 1 punches Billy* "Hurts Donut!" In other words, Hurts dont it!

13. Tunni

Tunni Catapult Fodder

Granted, but you did not tell your parents that it did not need food, so your parents feed it a lot and it overcrowded the fish thus causing it to die and the fish tank to break because no one cleaned it :D
    I wish to know whats the newest XBOX E.G 360 :D

14. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Granted. However, your brain exploded from the surprise, and died a virgin.
    - Wish for immortality.

15. Lord_bugg

Granted, but you become an insane shambling wreck of a person. For eternity.

I wish for bacon.

16. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Granted. However, that bacon carried a dealthy diesease.
    I wish for the ability to become invisible.

17. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Granted, but you were looking into the Grand Canyon, and you were invisible, and someone walked towards the canyon, walked into your back, and then you fell into the deepest part of the canyon and died.
    I wish Tunni didn't ruin my wish with Butterfish, and that the chain for the thread wasn't ruined.

18. maplelord

maplelord Shipwright

Granted your fish is happy so are you but somewhere all the real butterfish come and kill all but your goldfish so once he dies no more
    I wish for ratka to remember it's prenounced hurt do NUT

19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Granted, but that would spoil the joke.

I wish Maplelord would remember it's spelt 'pronounced'.

20. Lord_bugg

Granted. He does remember, and constantly annoys you about it.

I wish for The Wild Things.