1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Make archers' shop more attractive

Discussion in 'Balance' started by Verzuvius, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Add something to archer shop that all classes could use to make the shop more attractive. Like something with fire please suggest ideas.

My idea: Blazing bomb? I dunno a good name...

Cost: 40g

What it does: Explodes/activates instantly if you press "space"or if die, same radius as mines ([1180]), deals 1 heart to all enemies and set them on fire, all wood with set on fire, penetrates everything.

Why to add/consider: All classes can use fire, but only if you got an archers' shop. Good ways for archer to set things on fire/escape. (Would be good if fire got buffed so if you are on fire you can't do anything (except jumping?).)

Extra information: Would be cool if smoke popped out when triggered.

(This has nothing to do with the thread. Could someone fix so that fire arrows give kills? They don't currently. You do get kill if your opponent got 1,5/1,75 hearts left. But not if your opponent got 2 hearts left. Thanks!)

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I am sorry, but this thread doesn't make any sense.

The title says "Make them look better" whereas the suggestion seems to be a ragtag team of words strung together to speak of a . . flaming mine that does about 3 damage if you don't get extinguished, and hurts you no matter what and burns all wood in a certain radius, and then does more damage since you want fire buffed?? ??

Apronymous likes this.
  3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]
    We had satchels in earlier beta, they were fire bombs. This is practically the same thing.

Also, the thread title is so bad. At first, I was just gonna come in hear and say "get off your ass and change the texture yourself" but no, now I have to tell you the name is bad.

Dargona1018 and Apronymous like this.
  4. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

That fire bomb was just an example, please come with other suggestions. In current meta, archers don't need their own shop, they can use mines instead.

Sorry for bad English! What title do you want @Auburn?

5. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Dargona1018 and Auburn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.