1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Map-making Contest by Daskew and Guro

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

Yea, you've been telling me over and over again how original and unique and how amazing the concepts inside the maps I come up with.
    Anyway, thanks for loading my maps at Map-makers corner and showing me how more amazing it is. And on Raised_Islands, there WERE meant to be no trees, because there would eventually be a clogging of wood walls in the middle. Glad I participated. My most artsy maps were later submitted after the date(::(:) into a private convo with @daskew87. Tell me if you would like to be in that convo to see the rest of my maps. Much Thanks,
    -Hero :wink:

2. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

Woot! Finally this is done! ~Well done to all who participated in this contest... all of these submissions are sure to impact the community as a whole! And good job for all of the effort that has been put into organizing this event @daskew87 @Guro, @kodysch, and many others :smug::thumbs_up:

Shadowor, FuzzyBlueBaron and ThE_HeRo like this.
  3. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

lol, eh?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2015 ---
    Okay everyone I've just posted a resource including most of the maps submitted to the contest.

It was named the Grand Mapping contest 2014

Here it is.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 17, 2015 ---
    >Additionally<

I've really enjoyed hosting people's maps and seeing them view their own maps actually being hosted in an active server. I liked this so much that I am actually continuing the two Map-maker's Corner servers!

-Send in your maps to me via personal messages. I am going to score and possibly comment on them in the Baron's Warchest Servers thread. They then will be added to the maplist ::):

Some of the less favourable maps from the contest will be removed to make way as newer maps come in. However the better ones will be staying longer.

ThE_HeRo and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  4. wheres my fucking spoon ;CCCCC

5. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

Looking to make some VERY unique maps. Imagine yourself, in your room. But 2 inches tall, fighting for your life against an army with your team of 5 or 6. That's what it's gonna look like. Including: Tables, cups, computers, posters, doors, hats, beds, shoes, that little space under the door you can fit under, and of course, the window to outside including a small back yard with tall grass, and swingset included.

PUNK123 likes this.