1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MCrifel Admin Request

Discussion in 'Archive' started by mcrifel, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

My application to become admin:

How often do you play?: I played a lot a long time ago and then took a big break but now I am back in action and I am play way to often.

Which well known servers have you been admin on before?: I have never been admin on a KAG server before but I am hosting my own Minecraft server and have been admin on 2 Terraria servers.

Do you have recommendation from guards or server owners or other notable people?: I believe not.
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?: First of all I do not abuse my power in any way. I have seen so many admins on servers (not only KAG) that mess with people with their powers and think it is funny. I want to help out the community and be a good admin.

Any other information you think might be relevant?: As I have stated before I have a lot of admin experience and I know what to do in many different scenarios. I always try to be as fair as possible. I also live in the Netherlands so I will be mostly on EU servers

EDIT: Last week I started hosting a little home hosted KAG server and in that time I learned so much! I know all about rcon commands and how to system works!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    TBA_LordKnight likes this.
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

you should get more experience with admin, minecraft/terraria is not kag. also i have never seen you before, so that being said, -1 for now. hopefully ill get to see you in game so i can see what your made of :wink:

3. mcrifel

1. MIST

I know its not KAG but its basically the same for example if someone is hacking/spamming/griefing then you ban him/her when it goes to far. I am only new on the forums but I have been playing KAG for a long while now.

4. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Do you play beta?
    Do you know the rcon commands?
    Can we have a link to these servers you moderated?
    These are questions we should be asking not disliking you from 1 post you've made :]

5. mcrifel

1. MIST

Yes I do play beta.
    I am pretty sure I do since I have researched a bit about it.
    The terraria servers are from very long ago so i am pretty sure they don't even exist anymore and for my mc server I made it a private server to play on with a group of friends. So I am not really moderating anything at the moment so that is why I want to become a Admin on the KAG official servers! :wink:

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'd like to hear more opinions. It seems that you could be an admin material but you're not known enough in the community.

7. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

-1, as @Furai said;

8. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

-1, same reasons above.

9. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I think there is no point in postponing the inevitable. Denied.

101i likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.