1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Me and Geti making a zombie platformer

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Lizardheim, Jun 26, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

I scaled it that much because 800x600 is a standard screen resolution. That image is 832x600, but it was the closest you could get without having ugly image clipping.

If I only scaled it 200%, it probably wouldn't look any less clear, but 400% is probably gonna be closer to what the finished product will look like. Though, I'm not working on this project, so I don't know that for sure. Just a prediction.

And technically I'm quite close to being blind, thank you.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Gumball: what? Maybe. Iunno, I might start working on any of my past projects at any time, I don't really abandon things for good. If I end up working on this thing then yeah, as this'll be using a revamped version of the prelude engine and would encompass a lot of what I wanted to do with prelude anyway what with the scavenging and shooting and hiding and zombies.

...I think Lizard needs someone to work with who can get stuff done who isn't me, as my time is always eaten by other projects and -> he doesn't get to do much in the way of game creation.

Regardless I wouldn't expect anything with regards to this game for a while.

@Sani: we'd likely just expand the canvas ;)

3. Sarac112

Sarac112 Guest

When can we try this?!

4. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

5. archont

archont Shopkeep Stealer

WebGL sucks. Sucks less when you actually write your code in haxe but it's not mature enough for real world gamedev yet. Since it's still the bleeding edge expect to get cut.

By the way, if you're looking for an AS3 code monkey I could lend a hand.

Mods: BlueLuigi