1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items MedievalKAG Sprites ?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Ni, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Hey there :D
    First, I know KAG is a medieval game, but i still wana make a mod which reinforces this.
    So my problem is, i dont have any good sprites.
    My question now is, is there anyone who could make some decent sprites for, the knight, the archer and some other classes im going to implement then ? :D
    Why would you do that ?
    Im going to release the mod, so everyone can use it and you are getting mentioned !
    ~Ni

2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Maybe explain the mod a bit more so people know specifically what you want.

Ni likes this.
  3. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Exactly this. What are you going to change in the mod? If it's purely cosmetic, why would the spirters just release their own lmao.
    Anyway, hopefully this goes well :D

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Alright so i wana add some classes like idk mage and so on. And i need sprites for them ^^ and for the normal 2 classes also, so it fits better in to the medieval theme ;D
    Im not only going to change the cosmetics :P
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 1, 2017 ---
    Also i want to add some more items that fit in the medieval theme aswell ^^

5. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

I see. Good luck :3

6. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

7. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

>Medieval
    >Add mage

8. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

I think that you might run into some problems looking for an artist without a prototype or more specific details.

9. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

Well, i dont have any prototype ;c and well i wana do some classes like a knight with a spear and no sword, some simple things like that :D

10. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

11. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

Alright, so what do i want ? I just want some Sprites for new classes, which classes is not important.
    I just want medieval classes :3